Kahani Suno, Zubani Suno????✨

Aditya
I was attending a meeting with my other partners of the upcoming project which will be so much beneficial for our company. I did so much hard work to make this partnership successful, and from their faces I sensed that they are pretty impressed by me and my co workers.

Soon the meeting got finished and Mr Ramchand Roy who was a CEO of large enterprise ABC ltd, finally shake hands with us. I was so much happy by their decision and can't even wait to celebrate it but as a professional i had to look cool.

After everything dismissed, i announced workers as a early leave and thanked them and head to the home to announce this good news to my family, "I'm sure aman and ma would be so happy to hear this news" I thought while plastering a smile on my face.
After getting out of my car, i went inside and suddenly met with the lot of noises, i met with the brown eyes as i got startled when the person suddenly come up to me and hide behind my shoulder,

"Bhai, Bhai please help, Mama will going to kill me" aman, mera chota bhai said with the pleading eyes as my eyes went to Ma who was chasing him with holding a stick in her hand,
"Adi stay away, main aj iss ullu de pathe nu nahi chadangi" (today I'm not going to leave this stupid) Ma curse as i wide my eyes in amused as ma rarely curse, it means aman did take a great mess with ma.
"Ma Ma kya hogya? (What happened?) Now what mess he created now?", i asked in polite voice as ma looked at me,
"Adi tenu ni pata?! (Adi don't you know?) i called him an hour ago and asked him 'where is he?" as he replied 'I'm with Preet', and I believed him as i trust him but soon Preet called me for some other work and i asked her about him and she straightly denied that he was not with her, and when he came back home and i asked him where were he, he started making excuses and after giving my swear he said he was drinking with his friends"

i was listening her calmly but the name "Preet", ahh this little name makes a whole zoo in my stomach,
"You are listening to me right, Adi!" I got startled by ma's voice as i nod my head and look at Aman who was already looking at me with pleading eyes.
"Aman you did wrong, how many we've to tell you to not to drink, if you want to consume alcohols then go for it but don't be daily drinker, just consume it on special occasions. Don't make drinks as your weakness brother" I calmly said this to my younger brother who was now relaxed by me,
"Bhai, these alcohols will never gonna be my weakness as I already give my weakness card to someone" Aman stated as i looked at ma in confusion as Ma too,
"Who?" Ma asked him in confused as he smile widely and said "Preet aur kon? My only strength and my only weakness" my face fell by hearing him but try to keep my face happy.
He smiled making me smile, I looked at Ma as she also smiled and pinched aman's cheek in adoration.

"Kisi ne mera naam liya kya?" (Has someone called my name?) i hear the very familiar voice which i can listen all day and night, the voice makes me go back to my imagination world with her, imagination world which is only real in my world. My body automatically respond to her voice and turned around to see her beautiful face, the face which can make every man crazy, the voice which make every person's heart melts, the smile make a sad person feel joy inside him. Don't know but God seriously did a great job in making her.
"Hayeee meri akhon ka noor", (my eye's light) Ma's voice snapped me out of my imagination and my eyes met with the brown golden eyes which was admiring ma's love.

Me, Preet and Aman, we were childhood friends as our father's were business partners and friends with each other too. I'm eldest among them as Aman was two years younger than me. Preet was youngest among us. We both trio shares a beautiful bond with each other, but as we grow up our feelings with each other changed. When I realised my feelings for Preet, i was too late because Aman already asked her out and for my heart to handle more pain, Preet accepted his proposal. I was broken, my first love was continued as a one sided love, I tried so many times to move on from my feelings towards her but I can't, I can't.

I know this is wrong to have a crush on brother's girlfriend, to worst Preet also loved him back equally the way Aman feels for her. Both are happy in their relationship and I don't want to come between them but seeing Preet with someone even with my brother, my heart ache. Whenever she smiles at me, i smile inside every time, only god knows how much power she holds over me.

"मेरी क़िस्मत में ना सही, मेरे दिल में हमेशा रहोगे तुम"🥀

————————————————————
Hello angels!! 🤍
So here's part one. I hope you guys liked it, please show some support by vote and comment 😄♥️