Get together.

A/N: SO WE MEET AGAIN MY SEXY ODD SOCKS!?

The constant murmering was driving me insane. I walked onto the stage and all finally went quiet. I looked over at my truly beautiful mate. Her brown hair was going blonde at the roots, I didn't know she was blonde! Her cheeks a light pink and her lips a beautiful cherry red. "Guys, I know we just had a rouge attak and I called you here right after it, (I don't know if I've stated what pack but I'm going with Silver lightning!) but the Silver lightning pack now has a luna!" I shout as my whole pack screams and cheers. Amity walks up while blushing furiously. "My name is Amity Ashton and I'm 17..." Amity said not knowing what to do. After the ceremony we went up to the room to collect our things. "Are you going to explain!?" she asks confused. "Your wolf shifted, the rouge saw you, told his, let's call him, boss and now they are going to be after you." I say calmly not trying to scare Amity. "Wait, why do they want me. I've not been here a day and I'm already causing havoc!" she says sighing. "You are a red wolf, rare, and you're an alphas mate, which makes you strong. You are also unmarked and unmated which means you can be taken into their filthy hands so they can have you." I say visibly tensing at my own words. "What do you mean mark and mate?" Amity asks ever so innocently. "Marking is like marking your territory, you are mine I am yours. And mating is when we, you know, do it... it mends the bond between us. When we mark eachother we can mindlink between eachother and other pack members." I say trying to move as quick as possible. "Where are we going?" Amity sighs. "I can't say but you'll see!" I say trying to lighten the mood a bit.

A/N: short chapter I know but another one will be uploaded at only 1 vote...

GOODBYE FOR NOW MY LLAMAS XOX

VOTE CAUSE YOU LOVE BEING AS SEXY AS YOU ARE. AND DAMN, THATS SEXY!

COMMENT CAUSE NIALL HORAN LOVES FOOD, AND IS BEASTLY!

FAN JUST CAUSE YOU CAN

(see what I did there?↑↑↑↑ hehe) (I made a crime, you know cause they rhyme!) (Hehe did it again!!!) (I'm a poet and you know it) (brackets make things look so much more important hay!?) (ok imma go now!)

xoxo