Where am I?

I awoke in a room I had never seen before. Its smelt of a familiar sent but I couldn't put my finger on it. I looked around and got out of the comfortable bed when a guy came running in hugging me. "What the hell! Who are you? Where am I?" I ask frightened. "I'm Jacob and you're in my pack house!" he laughed quietly. "Wait, YOUR THE WOLF AT THE CLEARING THIS MORNING!" I yelled freaking out fully. "Yes I am? And that was three days ago. You were thrown pretty hard" he said confused. "Oh my god. I must be dreaming. There is no such thing as werewolves!" I shout taking small steps back. "What do you mean?" Jacob asked polietly. "What do you mean what do I mean?! Your a flippin wolf and I've been kidnapped by you!" I yelled more. "I'm a lycan, you're my mate and we are both werewolves." he said. "Wait what?" I asked, "I'm a wolf?" I asked losing colour. "Do you not know about our kind?" he asked simply shocked. I just shook my head. "Well many years ago the moon goddess created a powerful creature. It had i faces, two heads, four arms and four legs, ordinary humans were so terrified of us the moon goddess split us in half as well as our soul. We spend our lives searching for our souls until our wolf finds him or her." Jacob explained. "Wow, Im a wolf! I thought I was going phsyco! That must of been the thing speaking to me through my mind!" I stated happily. "That 'thing' is actually your wolf," Jacob said smiling. "When do I get to be one?" I asked.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"I'm 17" I replied.

"You are over age! You are ready now!" Jacob yelled loudly. He grabbed my hand and dragged me down three flights of stairs and out the back door towards some woods. "Ok, it will hurt the first time you shift but I'll be here the whole time" he said. Hearing that made my heart skip a beat. "Just picture what you think you'd look like and what the world would look like behind its eyes! You will probably be brown because its your hair colour!" he said smiling at me. "Go behind this tree and take your clothes off, otherwise you'll rip them when you shift" he informed me. I did as I was told and thought about me as a wolf. I heard cracking and a loud shriek. The pain was excrutiating. My body was thrown up and I landed on paws! I walked out to Jacob and his face went pale.

After shifting back

"You're a red wolf!" he said jumping around. "And you're a Luna!"

"What's so special about being a Luna and a red wolf?" I ask enjoying his foolishness. "Lunas and Alphas are heads of the pack, Red wolves are rare, they usually hold up to three maybe four enchantment powers!" he said smiling down at me. "Wait how do I find out my powers if I have any?" I asked not believing a word. "One way to find out!" he yelled dragging me to what I assumed was the library. "Wait I still don't know you're name!" he yells over excitedly. Man he reminded me of a two year old about to be given candy!

I stood up straight. Pointed my fingers into a pistol and said "The names Ashton, Amity Ashton." we both ended up in tears on the floor. "How old are you?" I asked him after our fit of laughters. "I'm 19 in four days, so I guess having you is my early birthday gift!" he said linking our hands again.

A/N: thanks to those who have taken the time to read these! I was watching James Bond as I was writing this so yea:/ oh well my beautiful monkeys! I Love You!!!

next update at 2 comments