part 5: SUGA

SUGA a Mafia King in the disguise of a poor boy. The name everyone fears the most even his history of Descendents scare people.

Matthew- M-Min SUGA?

Suga- yes that's me

Jimin- what?

Suga- I'll explain everything later first I'll deal with this dumbass.

Matthew- please don't do anything to me please I'm your friend right?

Suga- who said?? You were never my friend. You tried to harm my Petal so why would you be my friend?

Matthew- you can't kill me I outran you you're only one I have tons of bodyguards with me...

Suga- ok that's it kill him!

Yoongi gave a command and bullets came flying out of nowhere directly killing Matthew and his men. Thereby successfully protecting Jimin.

Jimin- wow! You have a lot of explaining to do..

Suga- yes but not here in the car.

......
Suga- so you're probably wondering how I can call myself MIN SUGA when I'm just MIN YOONGI right? Well because my dad was a Mafia Kimg once but after his enemies killed my mom he had to let go of the Mafia World to take care of me... but they killed my father using me.

Jimin- what?? Using you?!

Suga- yeah they threatened my father that they will kill me if he doesn't surrender. That's why I became ruthless and A Mafia King. MIN SUGA.

Jimin- I totally understand your anger I really do. I what it's like to have people who boss you around like you're some toy. I really understand.

Suga- you talk like you're having some experience did anyone treat you like this before?

Jimin- yeah my cousins they used to bully me a lot. I guess they were jealous because I was going to be the next President which I totally hate.

Suga- why? Being a President is good.

Jimin- I never told this to anyone but keep it a secret ok?

Suga- ok..

Jimin- I am.....