part 8: Dark Rose

Yoongi- Jimin??

Jimin was driving the car at full speed his eyes were red of anger his hands were not looking puffy and cute now..

Yoongi- Ji-

Taehyung- Yoongi shush. Don't talk

Taehyung said almost in a Whisper..

When they reached Jimin was not looking like the Usual all-smiling baby he looked dangerous...

When they got out the car Jimin went straight to the club looking like a Killer. (Well he's one) Yoongi was shocked to see Jimin this much angry...

 (Well he's one) Yoongi was shocked to see Jimin this much angry

Every cold stare was piercing into Yoongi's soul 😳

Yoongi- (I wonder how that mysterious guy would feel like if he looks st Jimin) *gulp*

??- hello Jimin...

Jimin- leave. My. Dad. Alone.

??- what will you do huh? Attack me with your tiny hands? 😂😂

Yoongi- (I kinda recognize that voice)

??- do you even know who I am?

Jimin- I know you're Matthew. You escaped when Yoongi tried to kill you that day. I saw everything..

Yoongi was surprised he himself didn't notice it in the dark but Jimin did..

Matthew- good boy you found out! Now you have to marry me then your father will go home in one piece or else!

Jimin- or else what huh?

Matthew- d-don't come any closer!!

Jimin- do YOU even know who I am??

Matthew- who are you??

Jimin- *smirk* PHSYCHOTIC KILLER PRINCE

Matthew's eyes widened in surprise..

Matthew- w-what

Jimin took out his knife went straight towards the Matthew who is now shocked and stabbed him. Yoongi was looking at all this in shock too. Taehyung knew all this would happen.
Jimin continued to stab him until he made sure he was dead. Yoongi took out his gun gave him one last gunshot in the head and went home with Jimin's father..

Jimin- so how was it?

Jimin asked with the same cold stare..

Yoongi- i-it was good and surprising