Chpt 3

Warning has some sexual content at least be older than 16.

Adrian POV

*******************

Man school is such a drag. Im getting ready for school when my phone rings.

"Hello?" "Adrain baby I had so much fun last night, maybe before school starts we could have more fun?"

G

I smirked at that because everyone wanted a piece of me, I mean who wouldnt with this body.

"Sure nicky Ill pick you up in about 15." I heard a squeal on the other end. Damn that girl can scream,especially in bed. "Sure see ya honeyboo." Nicky cooed before I hung up.

Damn need a quick shower. As I was finished showering and my other duties. I quickly changed to a fresh shirt and jeans. I ran my hand through my dirty blonde hair quicly so it could dry. I hopped in my mustang and turned on some tunes for the ride.

I skid to a stop in front of nicky's house amd honked the horn twice. I mean damn how much time do you need to get ready. I saw the front door open and Nicky came bounding out in a really tight short skirt and a shirt that left nothing to imagination.

I felt my dick swell in my pants when I saw her jugs bouncing slightly with each step she took.

"Hey adrian" she gushed. "Hey nicky looking as fine as ever so what was this I hear of more fun as you mentioned over the phone. She giggled and whispered in my ear " Just drive baby and I will see how much I can rock your world.

I shuddered with delight. But what she said proccessed in my head I am more of a dominant person so I dont take kindly to orders.

I reached over to the passenger side and grabbed her skirt and flipped it up. Damn this slut knows what I like. She had on the skimpest underwear I have seen so far. I pushed her thong aside and stuck my finger up her pussy. Slowly I rubbed my finger up her slit. She let out a moan and started begging for me to put my fingers in her fuck hole.

As i slowly started fingering her she went straight to my jeans and unzipped me. Stroking me through my jeans she skillfully rubbed me enough that all i wanted to do was bend her over and pound her into submission. I slid my slick fingers out of her pussy and grabbed her hair and smashed my lips over hers. It was hot and messy just the way i liked it. I was so into kissing her i almost didn't notice that i at school speeding and about to hit someone. Key word: Almost.

I slammed my foot on the brakes and you could hear and smell the stench of burning rubber. The person who looked like a little kid from her height jumped into this type of crouch and did some acrobatic moves to get away from being hit.

*********Cherry's POV********

I could smell the nasty smell of burning rubber and at the last minute of almost going to be hit i crouched into a tiger crouch and jumped up the hood of the car and flipped while summersaulting off the top and onto the pavement.

Wow looks like all those years of gymnastics and mixed martial arts paid off. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me and back to the now stopped car staring with mouths wide open.

I ducked my head blushing i could never get used to attention like that sometimes. As i was walking or more like sprinting i knocked into a boulder.

As i was falling i grabbed onto the boulder and fell on it. My head was spinning from how much impact it got from the boulder.

*pout* stupid boulder being in the middle of the walkway and making more people stare.

As i was getting up i felt the boulder erupting. Wait what the flippers?! Boulders dont erupt and arent made of muscle and have clothing on. When i looked at said boulder my jaw dropped i was ok top of a half naked guy with mmm yummy muscles and he was laughing.

"Like what you see sweetheart" Uhhhhh shit say something smart don't embarrass yourself in front of the hot dude. >_< "Honey nut Cheerios are grrrrrrreeat"

I mentally applauded myself for coming up with something smart and cool. I was beaming but then stupid muscle man ruined it.

He looked at me weirdly and whispered "isn't that the saying for frosted flakes"

Shit think fast "uh no maybe all that sexy is getting to your brain stupid boulder" hmph. Oh god i quickly slapped my mouth did i just call him a boulder shit im probably going to get my assed kicked or he will even though thinking about touching all those muscles mmmmmm . I mentally slapped myself get it together girl no googley eye him or next thing you know u will probably rape him.

"Well Mr. Muscle man this has been fun but i really got to go find my schedule byeeeee.!!!

I ran as if the hounds of hell were on my heels