Chpt. 1 Cherry

I wake up to such a nice sunny day, i was in a good mood until i remembered. UGHHH know i know why i hate today!

Wow, sorry not a good introduction for myself. Hi my name is Cherry. I'm 17 with long dark brown hair. I have chocolate eyes. Pretty heart face. I am 5'3 (such a shortie:\) I have an average build. Curves in all the right places ;) ok well i think that sums it up. Now back to me hating on today. i am switching schools today, from lakesview high to fidley high. Well i guess i kinda deserved it, i am well known as the prankster and badass! hehe. I took a nice warm shower that woke me up. As i was getting ready for school i remembered why i was in this situation in the first place.

*flashback*

I was steeping out of my black ducati (picture of cherry on side >>>>) and started walking towards school. It was such a nice sunny day. An I was in a good mood. I was just about to open the big wooden doors when the school sluts blocked my way. The head stereotype cheerleader bitch was leading them.

well i guess my day is ruined i thought to myself. The head cheerleader Brittaney said in a godforsaken nasally voice "hey loser why the fuck arr you here, no one wants you here go die in a hole" I sighed "wow brittaney thats all you got, wat are we in middle school." I noticed a crowd forming. Brittaneys face turened an ugly pimple red. i would have laughed if not for the smirk she gave me with an evil glint in her eye.

She came right up to me and slapped me HARD! My head whipped to the side. AH HELL NO this skank did not just slap me imma go ninja on her ass i thought in my head. I looked at her and gave her my 'im going to f*ck u up' look. I saw actual fear in her eyes before she tried covering it up with a grin. The. crowd of students started yelling 'Fight, fight, fight' Her 2 minions circled around and tried to tackle me. I grabbed one and kneed her in the gut. The other grabbed my hair, i threw her off and punched her in the face. then i roundhoused her ass. I stated advancing towards Brittaney with and evil smile on my face. She started actually shaking in her 6in death traps she calls heels.

I was just about to punch her when whooptie-freakin do, the principal comes and saves her. He yells at everyone to go to class. He turns to me and sighs "cherry why am i not surprised?!" i shrug. he tells me britanney and her minions to go to his office. I wait for a while because he wants to hear everyones side of the story. when its my turn, i knew from the moment i walked in his office my life would be changed forever. As i was saying my side of the story, i knew i was in deep doo-doo. He seemed to be listening but it looked like he made his decision. when i was done talking he almost looked sorry, Key word: almost. " cherry i am sorry to inform you that i cant keep giving you detentions and suspensions. I have forgiven you for pulling pranks around school and getting into fights. but this was the last straw. i am kicking you out.

I was shocked. Me being the wierdo i am, pinched my arm to see if i was dreaming. Appartently not, he informed me to go pack my stuff from my locker while he calls my mom. I was still in a shocked daze for some reason when again Brittaney comes struttig up too me. Did this chick have a death wish " hey luzer i heard you finally got kicked out. apparantley she does have a death wish. The again forming crowd snickered. I snapped out of my daze and said " well beittaney since im leaving i just want to give you a present to remember me by" I punched her in that artifical face of hers and hard a satisfying crunch and shrieking. After that I just remember principal yelling at me to get off school grounds and me flipping him off. driving away on my ducati. The rest is all blurred.p

*End of Flashback*

Tell me wat u think is it good, bad! Wat is it! so Vote, Comment, Like! Thnxs :)