Chpt. 2

I finished getting ready for school an bounded downstairs to the kitchen. i was hungry like the hungry- hungry hippos! *sigh* i am so wierd. I saw my mom and dad in the kitchen making out like love drunk teenagers. GROSS! "Mom" I yell "stop plz guys thats just disgusting". My mom and dad pull away chuckling and giggling. Seriously sometimes I think I am the adult and their the kids. I shake my head at them and smile, even if its gross i always see love in their eyes for each other. i wish for that type of love sometimes.

"So honey are you excited for your first day at school" my mom says while serving me bacon and eggs with chocolate chip pancakes. HEy dont diss on the food i am a growing girl i have a big appetite. I glance over at the clock and almost spit out my food holy crap i am going to be late for hell! hehe i mean school. I basically inhale my food and kiss my parents goodbye. I dash to the garage and get my baby out. I put the key in the ignition and my ducati roars to life.

"aww did u miss me lulu?" I rev my baby a little, she so missed me. I open the garage door and speed out of the driveway while leacing skidmarks. *wince* My parents are gunna chew me out for that. I speed down the road hoping a cop isnt near or im screwed last time i couldnt ride my baby for 2months, i mean seriously all i did was insult the balding officer of how if he had hair on his head his brain would be protected from the heat. cuz obviously i wasnt speeding i just didnt pay attention the the speed limit. That didnt go well with my parents.

I near closer to school and once I am near I gape at it. I mean it looked like Hogwarts minus the scary dark sceneary and wizards and witches. I am trying to find a parking spot without the help o the stares from people. Geez dont they know staring is rude. *scoff* I park lulu carefully and got off. I am heading towards the front entrance and then i hear squealing of tires with blaring music.WTF! I turn and ther is a mustang with the driver making out with someone oblivious of thier surrounding. Its coming really fast my way not paying attention that its gunna run me over. Wait run me over! oh fml.

(sorry for the long wait i was just super busy with life *sheepish smile* thnxs for reading peace and chicken grease cherry out ;) )