♠ Nightmares ♠

♠ Chapter Two - Introducing Nocnitsa ♠

♠ Nocnitsa - 1st Point Of View ♠

Nocnitsa the Nightmare Hunter, my own title that took ages to get a rep for. The nightmare side sure has a large reputation by those idiot dreams but over here only the big leagues get this kind of rep and it took ages to build it as far as I have for a middle class. I'm a Moon Reign, the only reason our darkness is in the sky and no one knows. I spend most of my time here in the Shattered Castle but I have a feeling my duties are going to keep me out for a while depending on what the king wants. Hopefully it's something small because I have not been in the mood for any of this lately, it's gotten annoying.

I walked into the Throne room to someone sitting and kneeling down. " you called my lord? " I asked, " yes I did, listen lets get straight to the point, the Guardian of Dreams have been getting in our way long enough because ever group i send out are gone within a hour. " he said sounding quite frustrated. " I'm about done with him and his shenanigans against our Nightmares so you are going to get rid of him. " of course he doesn't ask just orders me to, yup I'm gonna be out for a while, I don't even know where he is. " yes sir " I just said and stood up, " good, go ahead with some scouts outside. " he told me and I walked out the throne room through the hall, just stretching my arms as I walked. Aislin right? I think that's what their name was. Well whatever their name was the Dream Guardian has to go down, I've already had so many encounters with him but I've always seemed to forget his name... Why am I so fixated on a name- good grief. I walked outside to a few gargoyle scouts who were just being lazy, " hey! Up! Lets go " I shouted at them making them quickly jolt to their feet, their so tiny compared to me its weird, doesnt help I'm tall as hell though, and Gargoyle Nightmares are like 4'11. " let's hurry this up. " I said walking past the group to one of the Stationary Portals, one of our few portals that are kept here that dreams can't go through. The Gargoyles quickly caught up to me and I kicked one of them into the portal looking at the rest that quickly put their hands up, " get in you idiots. " I snapped a little and they all ran through before I walked in. 

These Dream islands are always so empty until they begin to take the islands over, then he shows up. I leaned against a tree looking at the Sun Reign's side in the sky, I've always wondered if that side was the Dream Guardian's or another, either way its not a big deal. No need for me to think on it, I have people to deal with.