Chapter 13: Expect the unexpert

Destiny's p.o.v

It had been days after I  met the nice man that took me under his wing, John and Amanda were very questionable about my disappearance - as expected.

It was such a beautiful day outside the sun beamed though the tall trees leaving rays of light followed along with the perfect summer breeze. Placing two water bottles in my bag pack and zipping it shut I placed the strap over my shoulder leaving the house for a small hike.

   Climbing and jumping off endless large and small rocks I took a moment to stop and rest wiping off abit of sweat from my forehead and taking a sip of water. A wicked smile crossed my face spotting the house I desired to view once more.

It seemed empty looking at it from the outside, the white paint was slowly chipping form the walls the windows were pitch black as well. I tired my best to peak though but couldn't make out much. Everything seemed perfectly still I saw a dark figure run across the room I gasped taking a step back.

Something in my mind dared me to go inside walking to the side of the house I noticed a window was slightly opened

Should I?

I opened the window with force sliding though it. Again it seemed empty and yet I also felt watched putting my bag gently on the floor looking I didn't notice beside the fact that this was an old house it had beautiful details.

"you came back" I heard the husky deep voice say from behind that made my  heart skip a beat. Turning my head to face him I actually ended up running towards him hugging him at first he seemed shocked soon relaxed an lightly wrapped an arm around me. " of course I thought of you ever since I left" I had the sudden courage to pull his long black hair back that covered his face only to jump back seeing a big scar like before across his face following many others his face showed anger towards me "No... destiny why now you will never love something so ugly as me"! He shouted I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house scared  tears in my eyes .

What the hell just happened?