chapter 11: stay

"why did you save me?"

I turned to look at him, only to watch cut-up his chicken. He didn't reply to me.

his hands....were pale white, long skinny fingers. I turned back to my food thinking he would answer in disappointment. I took a sip of red wine.

The glass cup was exiting my mouth ever so slightly. When I suddenly heard a sign. Putting the cup down, I faced him. He's hair covered his face. He looked down at his plate

****************************

I waited for what felt like forever.

"I-"

my breath caught in my throat. I wanted him to continue.

"I was worried you get sick, I fought of leaving you but I couldn't"...... He paused for a moment.

"you moaned something about your knee I knew I had to help you"

**************

He just did this from the bottom of his heart.

"well thank you for everything but I should be going" I cleaned my hands with napkin.

He clinched his fists. As I got up from my seat. The maid came in to clear the table.

"No one called you in here!"

He suddenly shouted to the maid causing me me to jump back.

she bowed

"master ....I-" she was cut off "just forget it" he rosed from his seat in frustration.

************************

His voice softened. 'im sorry....destiny, would you care to join me outside for some fresh air?"

"uhmm sure, the weather looked lovely out".

The maid started to cleaned in silence; I couldn't help but feel bad for her.

********************

The air was calming and refreshing this man man known my name my name and i didn't know his. I was sitting on a nicely carved wooden bunch. Looking at the beautiful sky.

"I'll be right back " he spoke quietly and left.

Within a few minutes he came and stood in front me.

Kneeling down as if this was a proposal,of course like any girl expect for him to pull out a ring. Instead he pulled out a rose. I blushed for a moment.

"this rose is incompletely beautiful without you" he spoke softly he's face came closer to mine.

The wind blow my hair forward and his backward causing his face to reveal....

**********************

Our eyes were locked. I started into his pale olive green eyes, while I teased an old scare he had on his face with my fingertips.

"there's a small path though the woods"