Welcome to your new home

(That's you in the picture up there)
10 yrs ago when you were 5 yrs old

"Dad!"
"Melissa"
"Mum"
The horror of seeing my parents and sister get killed by vampire hunters was so horrid. Although they never really loved me and their attention was on Melissa only, they were still my family and I loved them so much.

"Y/n hide!" My mum screamed as she was being killed. Melissa said " Sister run! Run as fast as your leg c-" a vampire hunter stabbed her from the back. My parents and sister said their last words " We love you."
I ran till I could no longer see our house. I cried and cried. I hate vampire hunters, so much!
I sat down because I was tired when a man saw me crying. "What's your name little girl." "M-my name is y/n Heart" "your a pure blood from the Heart family why are you here" I told him the story as he removed his big glasses. " Sir if you don't mind me asking can I live with you and what's your name"" yay you can live in my house and I'm Kain Cross, call me father and come with me" I followed the Ka- I mean father.
-
-
His house is nice. When I went in I saw a boy and a girl. The girl had brown hair and brown red eyes while the boy seemed to have the same colour of hair and eyes. The boy was feeding the girl pudding." Kaname this is y/n Heart." The boy named Kaname looked at me as my pink hair covered my eyes. "She's from the Heart family!" Kaname said "Her family got killed so she will be living with us." The girl looked at me and said " I'm Yuki, we can be best friends" I looked at her as if she's crazy. We just met. I stared at her when she said " your pink hair and eyes are really pretty" " Thankyou."

Kaname's pov
I was feeding my dear Yuki pudding when the door opened. Kian came on holding a girl with pink eyes and hair. Isn't she from the Heart family." Kaname this is y/n Heart" I knew it. I looked at the girl as her pink hair covered some part of her eyes. She must have been crying. "She's from the Heart family!" What is a girl from the Heart family doing here?"Her family got killed so she will be living with us" I saw sadness in her eyes and I feel terrible for her when Yuki said " I'm Yuki, we can be best friends." Y/n stared at Yuki when Yuki said " Your hair and eyes are really pretty"

Y/n pov
It's night and Kaname said he will stay for a few nights for Yuki. Yuki is really nice but I don't know why she disturbs me so much. ' I just wish my family were here'