My sister Melissa

(Melissa is the person in the picture)
The past
Melissa was 4, I was 5
It was fireworks day, we had to wear our kimono
Melissa wore pink, I wore blue.
" Melissa be careful, don't fall"
"It's ok y/n, I can do it"
"YOUR TRYING TO GET A FISH FROM A WELL, WHO GETS A FISH FROM A WELL!" I yelled at her.
"Stop worrying, I can d-"
Melissa slipped on the well and nearly fell but I caught her in time. " Ok next time sis, I'll listen to you" I laughed "oh Melissa let us go home before mum and dad worry about us" " Can we please not tell mother and father about me nearly falling into a well" "yep" " Promise?" I smiled at her and replied " I promise
End
I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I have been having weird dreams about Melissa. Is Melissa alive, I'm becoming crazy. Oh yah i forgot about school, let me hurry.
I jumped out of bed, dressed in my black uniform when Yuki came inside my room and said " headmaster said we should see him now" "ok Yuki".

When I, Yuki and Zero went to headmaster he said in a serious tone while fiddling with his glasses. They are big glasses. "There's a new student coming.She will he be coming tomorrow. You can go" i ran out because I need to eat my pocky.My delicious pocky.

Kian cross pov
Y/n ran out of the door when I said " Yuki and Zero I need to talk to you" Yuki said "yes?" Kaname opened the door " Kaname what are you doing here?" Yuki asked "headmaster told me to see him. It's urgent." I said " the new student is .... Melissa Heart." "WHAT" that all said in a unison. Zero asked " I thought her whole family died?" I answered " After y/n ran away to my house, she faked her death, her whole family did, those hunters where just humans paid so y/n could leave" Yuki said " Pearl will be so heart broken. "They don't know that she's in Cross Academy, her parent and sister will come."

Y/n pov
I heard everything that headmaster said to Kaname, Yuki and Zero. I'm happy and angry. They hate me so they faked their death and I'm happy because their alive. I opened the door and said " I heard everything" "I'm so sorry y/n" Yuki apologized " It is not your fault" I quickly replied. I walked away thinking about what I should wear tomorrow and I'm not gonna wear the bracelet so they know that it's their one and only older daughter......
Y/n Heart.