Prepare for the battle

We prepared for the battle. Kaname was too busy with the battle as I was sitting beside Yuki, cuddling with her as I patting her head. Zero seemed to happy, this is the first time I've seen him smile and Yuki was happy as well. Wonder what happened to them?

Kaname, headmaster, Zero's brother, what's his name, oh right I think it's Ichiru and Toga Yagari came inside the room. Kaname said " The vampire hunters and Rido's slaves are here, let's go." Headmaster was in different clothes, he wasn't wearing his big glasses and he's hair was long. I said " Headmaster you look different" Headmaster said " (Y/n) call me father and you finally know the truth about your real family."
I replied " Yes hea-"
Headmaster yelled " Don't call me headmaster, I'm your father!"
Everyone stared at our direction as headmaster said " Sorry, anyways I put the whole day class in the basement under the school for me and Yagari will be protecting them" Kaname said " We will split up in teams, 1st group is (Y/n), Yuki and Zero, 2nd group is me, Takuma and Aidou, 3rd group is Ruka, Rima and Senri , 4th group is Ichiru, Seiren and Kain now got it?" We nodded. I really wanted to be with Kaname though.....oh well as long as we beat Rido's ugly ass I'm fine by that.
.....
......
.......
........
.........
There were a lot of vampires and vampire hunters as I thought 'Curse you Rido and vampire hunters, I curse the day you were born' as I killed a level E vampire. I heard a scream which sounded like Yori's voice. Me, Zero and Yuki ran to were the voice came from.

We saw a vampire trying to suck Yori's blood dry. Yuki tried to hold her artemis rod but something, like blue lightening came out from Artemis rod and dropped her artemis rod as I killed the level E vampire. Yori screamed " YUKI,(Y/N) WHAT IS GOING ON!" I looked at Yuki, then Yori, I wanted Yuki to answer her. Yuki apologized " You know that vampire that tried to drink your blood, me and (Y/n) are the same kind, we are both siblings and Kaname is our brother, if you don't want to be my friend, I just want to say that I am sor-"

Yori hugged both of us and cried "Don't you do that again, I was so worried about you, no matter what happens we will always be best friends." Me and Yuki looked at Yori and smiled till Kaname and Seiren came out of nowhere to spoil the moment!
" Kaname your meant to be with Aidou and Takuma, please Seiren can you please take Yori back to the basement safely?" I asked. She bowed down as she said " Yes lady (Y/n)" and left with Yori. I faced Kaname as commanded" Tell me Kaname, where is your group, answer me!" Yuki yelled " That's not nice (Y/n), Kaname is doing everything to help us and protect us and here you are barking at him like he's a disease (Y/n)" Kaname said " No it's ok my dear Yuki, they are fighting the other vampires for I heard screams and crying so I came here and told them to continue fighting." Ok now I feel guilty. Zero was just standing there doing nothing when he said " Are we gonna continue fighting or what, it's becoming night and I can see a few vampires coming our way" and we continued ad Kaname went to his group to fight.

AIDOU POV
"When will Lord Kaname be back, I'm getting tired" I complained as I froze a vampire. Takuma yelled " How am I supposed to know, all I know is that he'll come now stop whining!" But I continued whining
" I miss Melissa!"
"Stop whining!"
" I want to go home!"
"Shut up Aidou!" Takuma yelled. Lord Kaname came out from the woods and asked " What are you shouting for Takuma?" Takuma answered " Nothing Lord Kaname, I was just day dreaming that's all..." Kaname narrowed his eyes at Takuma and said " Don't lie to me!" Takuma said " Aidou was... getting on my nerves whining and complaining about Melissa, Lord Kaname"
Lord Kaname yelled coming towards me ready to slap me " Aidou I hope you know that we can't be distracted, your in a middle of a fight and death and all you can think of is Melissa!" Takuma closed his eyes not wanting to see the horror I front of him between me and Kaname as I backed away and said " I'm sorry Lord Kana-" SLAP!

RUKA POV
I, Senri and Rima finished fighting when we heard a slapping sound. Of course it had to be Aidou, who else will be so foolish to make Kaname angry. Rima said " Let's go to the other groups" Senri said " There some other level E vampires coming this way, we can't leave." We nodded and continued fighting.

YORI POV
The vampire girl with purple hair that I think (Y/n) called Seiren took me to the basement where the day class where. It was a riot! Headmaster and the man with long black hair and a eyepatch were trying to calm everyone down. I just hope Yuki and (Y/n) are alright and Cross Academy is back to normal.

(Y/N) POV
It was night and everyone was here. Seiren, Takuma, Kain, Kaname, Yuki, Zero, Rima, Senri, Ruka and Aidou with his cheeks swollen. Wonder what happened to Aidou. We saw a bright light were we saw, the most hated man, the bitch, my uncle
RIDO KURAN!!!