Kathy and Kaname are caught!!!

Yesterday, the crash was Zero and Yuki breaking the window and Yuki screaming because a glass injured her hand.

I woke up early because Yuki shook me up when I yelled "Asshole, why did you wake me up, it's 6am in the morning!" Yuki replied" There's someone who wants to see you, she said her name is Kathy" I am confused. I said " Kathy.... That name sounds familiar." Yuki stared at me till I said "Oh Kathy, my friend I met before I met you." Yuki asked "How did you meet her."
I told her the story.

~Past~
Me and Melissa were playing hide and seek on the streets. When we were playing, I got lost and started crying. A girl around my age but older, with pink hair and eyes like mine when I lost my memories said " Why are you crying?" I said " I-I'm lost, I can not f-find my s-sister" and I continued crying when she said" I will help you." I said " Thank you" The girl asked " What's your name little girl?" I asked" I'm (y/n) and I am 5 years old, what is your name?" She said "I'm Kathy and I am 6 years old."we found my sister and me and Kathy became friends.

~end of past~

By time I was done. Yuck I was sleeping when I shouted" I didn't know my story was that boring to you, stupid. Now show me where Kathy is!" Yuki yelled" Ok but you don't have to call me stupid, your ugly." I ignored her.

When we both came outside, I saw Kathy in a pink dress and hat and holding it  because there was a wind blowing her dress away. She looks cute and hot. Kathy is a werewolve. I have to admit, she is sexy, even Kaname will fall for her. What am I saying, he would never do that, would he?

Kathy giggled and said " (Y/n), you have grown up, how are you. You look sexy, even your boobs have gone bigger. Too big" I blushed as Yuki had a nosebleed. I yelled " Bastard!" Kathy giggled and said" But mine is way bigger and I look better and prettier than you. Anyway, I here your actually a Kuran and not a Heart, and you and Kaname Kuran are married." I got excited and replied" Yeah, it was gr-" Kathy said" I want to marry Kaname!"

I yelled " You can't marry him, I am married to him!" Kathy yelled angrily" Fine!" But when I reads her mind, she thought' I will get him' I was angry. I even forgot why I haven't seen Kathy in ages. It's because Kathy is a bitch! But I trust Kaname, he won't betray me.

Kaname pov
I was watching my wife and Yuki talking to a sexy looking girl with pink eyes and ears. She looks like a werewolf and I want her (Kathy) so bad but I can't control myself. If (Y/n) finds out. I'm dead.

Later
(Y/n) pov
I introduced Kathy to the whole night class. I saw Kathy and Kaname staring at each other. I asked  " Kaname, can you please show Kathy to her dorm?" Kaname replied " Sure" Kathy and Kaname left.

2 hours later
Kaname and Kathy haven't come to class for 2 hours so I, Yuki and Zero went to look for them. Zero said " The last time they were together was when Kaname took Kathy to her dorm. Do you think they are having s-"
I said " They can't be, we will soon be at Kathy's dorm. Be quiet" we tiptoed to Kathy's and as we opened the door and I saw something I never wanted to see.

Kathy and Kaname are having sex!!!