FIRST KISS

Lisa Pov....

Last week Jennie told us that she broke up with Tae. Akshi told me that it was going to happen soon not a big deal. I am still confused my her words. She is a unpredictable girl. 

We will preform in hyde park in London next week. We are going to handline. We really came to far now. We also have some meeting about our contract. And right now we are in dance room because we have to practice for hyde park. London blink are so happy. And Akshi also promised me to join our concert. It's her third time joining out concert. She told me that she want to support me like I support her.

" Guys break over now let's continue the practice. " Lee jung said. She is changing some of our choreographies. We started dancing. I don't know how many hours we have danced.

I am here packing my things because we will leave in sometime. I saw Jennie , she was also packing her things. I hope we can be together in the future and you can love the way I love you.

" Hey Lisa are you leaving? " Chaeyoung asked me.

" Yeah in sometime. " I told her.

" I am going to have a sleepover at your house. " She told me.

" Okay. As your wish. " I told her.

" Me to . " Jisoo unnie said.

" And me to. " Jennie unnie said. I don't know what's with them today.

" Okay. I will arrange rooms for you. " I told them.

" Just arrange one room. We can sleep in pairs. " Jisoo unnie said.

" Okay then. " I told them .

Lisa's House......

" Let's get change guys I will make something for us. " Jennie said.

" Oh no no no unnie we will order something. You don't have to do that. " I told her.

" I insist . I will just change my clothes then I will make something for us to eat. " She said. I can't win against her.

" Okay but we will help you. " I told her before following her in the room. Because guess what.... She will sleep with me. Not that type of sleep with naughty thing. But only sleep.

" Give me yellow hoodie with purple shorts. " She told me. It's her favorite hoodie. She always wear that one when she came for sleepovers.

I gave her clothes and she started undressing herself in front of me. Oh god oh god what should I do. She removed her top. And oh god. She was just going to remove her pants.

" I-i am going to see them

" I-i am going to see them. " I told her before leaving. I didn't even listened to her. My heart was beating so fast. She will be death of me. I guess I will just change my clothes in guest room.