CHILDHOOD FRIEND

Lisa Pov.....

After 6 months.

Today is 20 March. And we are here in South Korea right now. Demons has already debuted on 1 Of January. You don't believe there first song got 124 Million views in 24 hours. Shocked right. I am not shocked. The hype was there.

Firstly they are from India and India has population above 140 crore. And it was the first international group from India.

Second and most importantly the group was from AK Entertainment. So I already predicted this. There fan following is crazy. I mean they made there YouTube channel on January 1st just 3 hours before there debut. And they got more than 80 lakh subscribers.

All the Indian celebraties are supporting them. Not only them  many international artist are supporting them. You don't believe me Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, The Weekend and many other artists told that they are the fans of Demons on there Instagram Stories.

Me,Jennie, Jisoo unnie and Chaeng also added a story to support them. They debuted with 2 songs the first one's name was DEMONS and the second was FIRE UP . Both songs has high base. they even made many records.

And now about me and Jennie. We spend our time with our family and other members. This month we came back to South Korea. Spending time with our family was great idea. We really enjoyed so much. I didn't talk to Akshi that must because of her busy schedule.

Out vacation was until March but our plan going to India was cancelled because of some reason so we spend that month in Thailand so we don't have any plans for march.

And there was a good new for blink on march 1st that blackpink has renewed there concert.

We have decided to renew our contract because we want to do this. We want to be with our blinks. We want to be together as blackpink. And I was little worried that I can't take care of my parents but Akshi told me that we both can take of them together.

Sidharth Babin. He is the oldest brother of AK. He is going to work in Thailand in Bangkok. So he is going to live with my family and parents. He is 4 years order than her. And I will spend every  last 4 days in Thailand with my parents. And Akshi will spend her middle days in Thailand.

So she told me not to worrie about my parents. So we are also working on our comeback. We didn't announced that on public but soon we are going to announce that.

And about Jennie. She told us yesterday that her childhood friend will be coming to South Korea after many years. He came to our last concert for just one day and left immediately but he is coming back this time and he will going to live here. I can tell that he is the same guy we saw with Jennie on that day.

I am not thinking negativity because I started meditation after Akshi told me on that day. Meditation helped me alot. I don't even give a shit to haters now. I mean I sometime get upset but now I don't think about them. AK told me that this is bullshit. They are just jealous from our success.

Akshi is also coming tomorrow with Elsa. Jennie and Ace will come on 26th because they have some work to do. That friend of Jen will also come tomorrow. She is going to pick him up by herself.

Oh I forgot to tell you. This time the contract conditions are of our choice. We can drive, we can date, we can drink we even get tattoos now. So I will also pick Akshi and Elsa my myself.

Demons members were never seen in public, not a single time,no even on the airport. There flight booking never got leaked. They always enter with VIP doors and always left from VIP doors.

Akshi made those doors for herself and other AK group who will debut in future. Ak entertainment's first priority is their artist's future. Even there securities are always high.

And funny thing is that. Akshi will disguise as a man because of her dare. I am very excited to see her not her , him hahaha.

Fast forward....

I am here on the airport waiting for them. I am in my car and I am in the parking lot because they told me that they will directly come in the parking lot. So my eyes are on the door that is connect to the VIP door. When I was roaming my eyes on the cars I saw Jennie and a guy coming in the parking lot.

That's when I saw Jennie's car is parked in front of my car. And thank god I didn't bring my own car. They are laughing. I can't see the guy's face because it is covered with the mask. Suddenly he putted his hands on her shoulder and she pinched his waist.

I was busy watching them that I didn't even noticed that someone entered in the car. They both are literally close to each other  because Jennie unnie never let her friends touch her whom she did give her trust. They both entered in her car and left.

" Is he really just her friens. " I murmur.

" Yeah he is just her friend. " I jumped on my seat while holding my chest.

" Do you want to kill my Gunnu. " I scolded her. They both are laughing hard. I glared.

" Mama you didn't even noticed us entering in the car. Are you that concentrate on them? " She asked me.

" Yeah. Now don't you dare to tease me. Let's go home you both have to take a rest."  I told them and they didn't even said a single word.

Jennie Pov....

" Okay let's meet tomorrow. " I told him.

" Yeah. Bye Jen. " He said before entering in the building. I left after sending him home.

He is my childhood friend. He is the son of the president of our country. His name is Yoon Su Jin. We met in Newzealand. He was my first friend in Newzealand and he was also from South Korea. We both became close immediately. After four years I left to come back in South Korea for my music carrier and he left to study in London. He is a business man he is going to come in politics soon after his dad.

His family has a great reputation. He is a good guy. He came back here after so many years. I really missed him. And you know the reason he came here. He told me that the girl he loved is here in South Korea. He didn't told me the name but he said he will definitely tell me.

And about me and Lisa. I didn't told her about my feelings yet and I am glad that she didn't talked to anyone that much on her phone to anyone last few months. I think that guy was just her friend and she was just touring her because he was a forginer.

I am planing to tell her about my feelings on her birthday because there are more chances that she also have mutual feelings because she was so clingy to me on our vacations. She was also taking care of me so much.

I also bought a ring for her because we are not getting younger. It's not a engagement ring but a promise ring that I will marry her in future and I will love her unconditional.

This is the customised ring of channel

This is the customised ring of channel . I personally designed it with the help of channel designers. I am planing to give her a big surprise on her birthday. I even told Jisoo unnie and  Chaeng about my surprise. Guess what they always know about my feelings for her. They told me that they will help me.

I really want to spend my life with her. I want to get married to her before 30. And I don't care about other peoples. Our blinks love us. And I know that they will support us.

Soon I will marry you Lili. Your Nini loves you so much.