JEALOUS NINI

LISA POV...

Ahh this girl is really hard to handle. I can't even say something to her right now because the members are also here. I don't want them to know that I know her , that's why we are acting like we met each other first time.

I told her not to come with her own car but this stubborn kid didn't listened to me. She even told her manager to accompany her. Her manager was so scared when we met her. She looks like she just came from a haunted house.

We are in the dance room right now. They all are dancing with synchronization. Well AK really is my daughter. She is a great dancer, I can even say that she dance better than me. He movements are best, and her facial expressions Goddddd.

" Wow they are so good in dancing. " Chaeng said.

" Not Good but best. " Jennie said. Well she really liked them, and specially AK. She is no. 1 fan of AK. She has a big poster of AK in her bedroom.

" They all are like main dancers. " I told them.

" Yeah. " They said in union. The music stops suddenly.

" Oh you all were here. " AK said a little bit surprised.

" Yeah. We were passing by the dance room when we heard the music. You all are great dancers. " Jennie unnie said.

" Thanks. " AK said while grabbing a towel towel her body was sweating hard. Oh god don't do like that.

She started wiping her body. She looks so hot while doing that, I turned my face towards my members and they were drooling on her.

" Babin. " I called her. Shit I should not call her like that.

" I mean Miss Babin your dance was really good. " I told her. My members were glaring at me right now. Did I say something wrong.

" Only her unnie? " Elsa asked me. Oh now I know. They are teasing me now.

" Oh no no no it's not like that. You all dance good. " I correct myself.

" Yeah she is right. She was just joking. " Jennie unnie said.

" Yeah I was just joking. You all are great dancers. " I told them.

" Well we are so greatful that the world's strict teacher of dance complimented us. " Akshi said while smirking. I will wipe this smirk when we will get home. Just wait.

" Hahahahaha that right." Wow now my members are laughing at me.

" Mm let's have a lunch together? " I asked them.

" Yeah sure, we will be in the parking lot in 5 minutes. " Ace said. We left them.

" Lisa why we're you calling her by her last name? " Jennie unnie asked me.

" It's just slipped my mouth. " I told her. They were scolding me when they entered in the parking lot. Akshi's car was already standing in the parking lot.

" Okay so let's meet in AK restaurant. " AK said.

" Are not you coming with us? " Jennie unnie asked her.

" Oh no I will use my own car. " AK said before entering in her car with Elsa.

Jennie and Ace were in other car with their driver. Jennie unnie,Jisoo unnie and Chaeng also settled in the car, they were just waiting for me.

" Mm Akshi ? Can I join you in your car? " I pretend to ask her.

" Yeah sure no problem. " I immediately entered in her car. We left immediately.

" That was so smooth unnie. " Elsa said when we left from there.

" Hahaha they were shocked. " I told them and we all laughed.

Jennie Pov...

" Did she just left with AK? " Chaeng asked me.

" Yeah. " I told her. I was really shocked when Lisa asked her to drive with her. And Ak immediately answered her to come with her.

" Something is fishy. " Jisoo unnie said while thinking deeply.

" What? it's normal unnie. She just asked her and Ak accept her. I mean if I did also asked her she will definitely said yes to me also. " I told them. They just noded.

After 2 week.....

We have already recorded our songs and today is our 3rd day of shoot. Akshi will come to see the set today as she always check before we came.

One thing I noticed in last few weeks is that something is going on between Lisa and Ak. They way Ak's eyes were always on her whenever we do dance practice.

Is there something going on between them in romantic way. But it can't be. Ak is just 17 years old and Lisa is 27. Ahh I can't remove them from my head.

Akshi is really hot and sexy so Lisa can easily fall for her not Lisa but me also if I don't love Lisa. I can't stop myself to overthink. What if they both like each other? Akshi don't like to talk that much to the people whom she don't know that much.

But she really likes to talk to Lisa. She always praise her for her parts in the song. She even helped her on shooting stage. And the staff also told me that Ak came to meet Lisa on her solo shooting day where her rap part was shooted and today she is here to see us how we are doing.

We all are ready to shoot. Akshi is in front of us and she is monitoring the camera. Her eyes were on Lisa and she didn't even blink when Lisa entered on the stage. Lisa was looking so sexy even I can't take my eyes off her but my eyes were on AK also. Lisa smirked after seeing Ak.

What the actual fuck is going on between them? And how dare she revealing her chest part. Where the hell is her jacket. She should be wearing a jacket. I was just going to tell her to wear a jacket when Ak came on the stage. She silently removed her jacket and cover Lisa with it.

" Your jacket is coming in a minute so wear this for sometime. " Ak told her. Lisa didn't even rejected her.

" Thanks Gunnu. " Lisa said and started talking with Chaeng.

Did she called her with her nickname. That was the name Ace always called her with. Now they are on nickname terms. Akshi Babin I don't care of you are my bias but I will not give my Lisa to you. Lisa is always mine and will always be mine.