Rules

It had been 3 days since Josh and Tyler visited Harry and Zayn. Josh kept thinking back to the conversation he and Zayn had. Zayn asked if Josh had made rules for Tyler yet, and Josh responded saying no, So with that information, Zayn showed him Harry's rules. This gave Josh some ideas.

~Josh's POV~

I was in bed with a notebook, and I was writing. I wanted to show Tyler while he was big, so I hurried. I made my way downstairs, seeing Tyler making lunch.

"Babe?". I called out to Tyler.

"Oh, thank god, I thought you died up there". Tyler said with a chuckle, indicating that Josh had been upstairs for a while.

"I could never leave you behind". I responded with a light chuckle.

"You're so silly, but what's up, honey?". Tyler asked as he made they're plates and set the table.

"Well I know we have just about everything now for your regression, and to put the icing on the cake, I have written you some rules, want to see after lunch?"

"Well I know we have just about everything now for your regression, and to put the icing on the cake, I have written you some rules, want to see after lunch?". I asked.

"Yeah, I'd love to". Tyler said with a smile.

"Great". I put the notebook on the coffee table in the living room, I went back to the dining room and sat down next to Tyler.

— 

Lunch came and went, the pair was now in the living room.

~Tyler's POV~

Josh handed me the notebook and I took it from him, I looked at the rules and locked them in my memory.

-Rules-

⭐ TyTy's Rule List 

1. Always let Daddy know when you regress, if you can

2. Bedtime: 8:30 - 9pm, except on weekends 

3. Try your best to eat at least 3 meals everyday 

4. Drink a full bottle of water everyday 

5. No more than 2 snacks after meals

6. Try your best to be honest about your feelings 

7. Only PG and G media while regressed

8.  Always clean up after yourself 

9. Clean your room before bed 

10. Don't say bad things about yourself 

11. Say 3 positive things about yourself each day 

12. No wandering off from Daddy

13. Always use your manners 

14. Always respond to Daddy

15. Brush your teeth and wash your face ×2 a day

16. Screentime limit: 8 hours or less during weekdays

17. If you're feeling upset, tell Daddy

18. Always let Daddy know if you hurt yourself 

As I finished reading, I gave a small nod, showing I understand. "Understood, so do these also apply when I'm big?". I asked, hoping it would.

Josh reached for the notebook. "Yes, babe, it does". 

"Can we tape it to the Basement door?". I asked as I was unconsciously tapping my foot to an unheard beat.

Josh noticed but kept quiet about it. "Yeah, of course~".

Without waiting another second, I stood up and headed straight upstairs to the studio.

Josh was very confused by this behavior, but he thought nothing of it and watched TV till nightfall. He soon headed upstairs to the bedroom to sleep.

(I know this chapter is short, but there's a reason for that! Don't worry)