chapter 3

Connor walked down to the ranch as they worked he carried a stack of beer and food for them as he opened the door the boys were playing Poker like any other Saturday connor placed the bear on the table before grabbing jimmys cards.

"Hey what the hell man?!"

"Shut up and sit down"

Jimmy had sat back down as Connor layed jimmys cards down and won him the round connor smiled as jimmy looked happy and ruffed his hair and sat down before the door slamed open with Jason on the other side he looked do worried and tired.

"Dad! Its mom!"

Connor quickly stood up and raced out the door as the others took off with him into the field with the horses.

"Jason what happens?!"

Connor yelled as he bent down to check on Kelly.

"She was just riding and then she fell off of it"

"Was she breathing hard anything unusual?"

"Her hands were shaking a lot"

Connor looked leroy then at Cole.

"Get kayce down here cole call 911 Jason go get me a cold drink or something"

Cole took off to get kayce while Jason did what his father asked leory had called 911 as rip ran over to the man and his wife.

Cole had come back with kayce as the man bent down beside connor as the ambulance came and took her away to the hospital.

Connor felt tears roll down his face as he sat in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to tell him whats wrong with his wife.

Jason sat by his father with his hands on his back as his brother hugs him anf tells him everything will be okay everyone around them waiting for the news on Kelly.

John felt the fear and sadness he felt when his wife died and how hus wife balmed it on beth time ticked as they waited for the answer the sadness and despair.

Connor sat at home as tears filled his face and anger took over his once happy life was no sad and lonely his son refuses to leave his room.

Connors wife's hat sits on the bed as the happy times filled his mind his ocean blue eyes filled with tear hus screams filled the room as rip came into the room his usual attitude on the way but a little different.

"Connor you okay man?"
"The fuck you want wheeler"

Rip had looked at connor and bent down to face him as his hand rested on connors leg.

"I'm just checking to see if your okay Connor"

"You expect me to believe you rip?"

"I know what's it like Connor I'm not you enemy I'm trying to help we both did some fucked up shit to each other but I'm just making sure your okay"

Connor had hugged rip as tears flowed from his eyes onto his jacket his soft crying  made as his face was barred into his shoulder funny thing was rip and Connor used to be like brothers until Connor met Kelly.

After a few minutes Connor had clamed down a little as he looked at rip then smiled at him.

"Thanks rip" a small faint smile came to his face.

Rip smiled as he looked at Connor the man he once loved and now hated the one he looked up to betrayed his trust the Y branded into his skin and the memory he had of that night.

Connor got up and went to Jason's room knocking on the door the door opened a little.

"Hey buddy come on give your old man a hug"