chapter five

Connor looked the man in the eyes as he saw the emotion's pour from his eyes everything felt wrongs but right there was this part of him that wanted it and the other part that still loved Kelly the one he had a kid with and loved but he also loved the man Infront of him and would do anything for the man but something was telling him that right now wasn't the right time.

''give it time Rip and we'll see were it goes from there"

Rip had respected his choice he knew that Connor was still in grief from his wife and his son cutting everyone off but the man himself something told Rip to admit everything but there was that feeling that stayed there the one that wanted it to happen then and there.

a few mouths later the days had grown cold the leaf's had fallen off the trees coats and gloves being warn on hands and arms winter was here and it could be a bad winter if it was that time of year there was nothing they could do about it emotion's started feeling the heads of the wise ones Rip still waiting for Connor and  his answer. 

Connor had been thinking about the answer for mouths his brain was all over the place he would stay in his room hours on a day thinking about his answer to Rip but the truth was he wanted to say yes but he didn't want to lose the only thing he ever really cared about besides his kid and siblings but he also didn't want to hurt his sister Beth and ruin the relationships they had with one another it was dear to him very dear and ruining that would break him.

Kayce was the one brother he loved very dearly they have always been close even as kids Connor was the oldest Kayce was the youngest and it has always been a hard thing to split them up if one went so did the other but once Kayce learned the truth about Connor and his Y it felt like the whole world was against him the resson for his branding was rather dark and not something he should be proud of and he hated coming back to yellow stone he thought shit would go good but the truth after the death of his wife everything was turing inside out.

Connor had walked down the hallway his hair a mess eyebags under his eyes pain filled his mind his jeans were dirty his leather jacket was fading from its color he had walked into the dinning room where sat Kayce his wife son Jaime Beth and his dad once all eyes were on him he had walked away from the dinning room as Kayce chased him down.

''Just because people are mad at you dosen't mean you cant eat with us''
''yes it dose kayce my own family cant stand to be around me so me eating with you guys will only make it worse Beth hates me because of Rip dads mad at me for not putting the ranch first and i dont even know why your mad at me"

The gulit had hit Kayce and the truth needed to be told but it wasnt his place but he needed to hear it.

"Do you know the truth about you?"
"What truth?"
"That your not biologically a dutton?"

The emtions hit connor like stone he hated his life now that kayce and told him the news.....thats when...connor dutton...turned his back and walked away.... 

(Sorry its short but i hope you like it)