002

I woke up from birds twitching i opened my eyes and realized that i was laying in the sofa in the garden from Minji. I was looking for my phone but i didn't found it , i saw that Noah and Namjan where still asleep on the other side from the sofa i decided not to wake them up and went inside i continued to look for my phone.

I saw then my phone on the kitchen counter i sat me then by a chair and looked trough my phone , what i didn't realize was that Shia tried to scared me from behind "OH MY GOD you scared the shit out of me , since when are you awake" i asked ,
she responded "not long i think around 30 minutes ago, are you gone make breakfast for us y/n"
"No, i'm to tired go make it yourself"
"but i love your pancakes y/n pleeeaaaaassseeeee, should i even go to my knees"
i went to the kitchen and opened the fridge took some milk out opened the dishwasher and took a bowl and a spoon on the counter where some cereal i took all the stuff and gave it to Shia and said "here is your breakfast and stop begging we have 10am it's tiring to be that loud at the morning, and you know i barely eat breakfast because i get stomach aches"
Shia started to look at me like an abandoned kitten.

Minji then entered then the living room "Good Morning guys"
Shia and i responded at the same time "Good Morning"
Minji was still half asleep so she just sat down on the sofa then she asked with a really sleepy voice
"should we not slowly make us ready or something"  Shia responded with her mouth full of cereal " i think we still have time the concert start at 8pm and we have Vip lounge tickets so we don't have to stand at the queue" Minji looked so shocked "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU HAVE VIP LOUNGE TICKETS FOR JACKSON WANG ,HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GOT  VIP TICKETS" Shia still responded with mouth full " I told you about that that i got the tickets because of my agency or stuff like that i'm to lazy to explain it now" Shia rolled her eyes and sat down on the sofa with her bowl of cereal
Noah and Namjan entered then the living room at the same time
Noah said kinda annoyed " who the hell is screaming at 8 in the morning can y'all fucking chill out"
Minji responded then " first of all we have already almost 11am and second of all did you both slept outside you know there are a lot of mosquitoes these days outside"
I responded laying on the sofa and playing with my phone "Namjan,Noah and I slept outside we were drinking some cans of beer last night we three just knocked out without realizing, but for real now i think we should make us ready even though we have vip tickets"

Shia stand up and clapped and said "alright we have 7 hours to take all five a shower make something to eat and dress up and i think some of us need to go to there house to get some stuff in my opinion some of us go to there places and we shower there and we do our make up and others things here again at minji's place, is it a good plan?"
We all agreed to that plan since some of us even had to go to there places but suddenly Minji interrupted us
"W..W..wait why are we doing our make up at my place again why not example at y/n's place?"
Noah said then " honey because you're place is way bigger ours and your our... how is it call again y/n youngest in korean?
"you mean maknae?"
"YESSSS you are our Maknae Minjiiiiii our かわいいですか(kawaii desu) Minjiiii"
Noah started to squeeze Minji's face
Minji tried to speak but Nowh continued to squeeze her face "okay okay i get we gone make us ready at my place"

Noah then stopped and said "okay it's enough i don't want that you cuteness go away Minji" and pinched minji's cheek a last time "Namjan and  y/n let's go i'm gone drive you to y'all places, Shia you gone take a shower at minji's place right?" Shia nodded
"Noah since when are you so Husband material i taught you only like that with your One Night stands"
"That to much information y/n , anyways see y'all later loves" he started to slightly push me out we went outside and entered Noah's car i sat in front and namjan behind
Namjan said then "I didn't know that you bought a new car it's so nice"
"He got it from his Sugar daddy that's why he was recently in LA"
"Y/N why are you exposing me suddenly out of nowhere, but yeah i kinda need to seduce him so that he bought me this car"
Namjan and I looked stunned
"SO WAS I RIGHT YOU GOT IT FROM YOUR SUGAR DADDY"
"OMG NOO i was joking i bought it myself geez"
Noah played some music during the ride  so we were just vibing around and sing along.
He stopped at my place first since it was the closest from Minji's house
"Alright thanks noah see you later loves kiss kiss" i gave a away some air kisses to them both and entered my apartment i removed my shoes and fall into my sofa
"Ahhhhh i'm exhausted i just want to fall asleep now and do nothing all day "
i closed my eyes for a minute and didn't realize i just fell asleep when i woke up i saw i only slept for 1 hour.
I decided to stand up and take a shower at first i wanted to do my basic shower playlist on but since i'm going later to a concert where i didn't even know the artist popular Song so i just typed at spotify "Jackson Wang Tour Setlist"
i clicked the first playlist that showed up and played the first song that popped out.