003

After 20min we finally arrived at the arena we made our way to inside since they were no one outside we already assumed that everyone is already inside , then someone really huge approach us i scared myself for a moment since he was right behind me
"Are you guys the people who have the VIP Lounge" we nodded kinda scared since he looked like he's about to kidnapped us.
Then he continued to walk so we assumed we should followed him he was kinda fast so its was kinda hard to follow him but we still made it after we made it we saw the stage and it was really huge and the same time bright the whole stage was colored in red and black it's was really so impressive and all the fans screaming his name i could feel already we will have a great time hear.
Befor the bodyguard leave he said to us
"Please after the Concert stay here for a while,rest of the information you will get after the concerts ends"
we just nodded again since we didn't know what to said he still was very scary ,he closed the door and we were know alone it was really quiet between us the only thing what we heard was the screams from the fans down there ,then finally Shia broked the awkward silence "AHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED" she leaned a little bit towards to the fence.
We then all lend to the fence and just enjoyed the moment "y/n can you please do some pictures pleaseeee" asked me Minji i took her phone and did some pictures then we all started to do pictures there still was 20 minutes left till it started so we just talked but it's kinda hard since the crowd got more and more louder.
"I don't know but also getting so nervous"said Namjan kinda screaming but at the same talking normal to us,
"It's because you excited  Girl "responded Noah.
Suddenly the arena started to get darker and darker so we all knew it's gone start now we stand up and started to scream,the whole arena was filled with screams.
Then the music starts to play the first song was "100 Ways".
"OMG HES GONE PERFORM 100WAYS" screamed Shia right at me ears
we all enjoyed the time we jumped filmed and sang along even though i start listening today morning to his song i tried my best to follow along and i think i really did a great job i don't think i remember the last time i had so much fun today i literally forgot all my worries and even the conflict i had today with Liam just enjoyed every single second here.

*Time Skip at end of the concert*

After the concerts come to the end we all sat down for a moment
"Oh my days my voice is almost gone" said Namjan in a husky voice
"Bro he was so fine i wish i could come up to the stage and get almost a lap dance from Jackson Wang" said Shia also in a husky voice
"I totally agree i was ready to risk it all"said Noah
I laughed and said "you both were ready to sign NDA for real "
"Ahh this was so fun i want to go again" said then Minji
i responded to her "we haven't even left venue what do you mean i want to go again "
"oh right we should wait the scary bodyguard told us why is he taking so long it's been already 10 minutes since the concert finished " said Namjan and the exact time when Namjan was finished talking someone entered the lounge he didn't looked like a bodyguard since he had really soft face so i assumed it was one of the managers of the venue he smiled at us and said "sorry that you have to wait a little long i apologize could you please follow me at the backstage, oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself i'm Manager Kim Joon-Woo i'm one of the main event manager who planned the concert here " he reached out his hand and we all gave him a handshake back he was still smiling his smile kinda reminded me of a cute little puppy "Thank you for let us enjoy the concert it was really a experience "said Shia and gave him also a handshake
"No need to thank me i'm glad y'all had the time for it , so would you please follow me" he responded back to Shia he still had his puppy smile on.

We followed him along there were still some people there who did some pictures it was so cute to see.
After we arrived backstage someone again approached us "Hey i'm one of the Managers of the Team Wang it's nice to see you all , i hope you enjoyed the concert"
I responded then "Thank you we really enjoyed the concert so much"
"I heard from Amarin Shia's father that you all are huge Jackson Fan ,and since i owned Shia's father still something i think it would be nice to meet Jackson now here "
Shia and Minji's mouth were wide open
"Omg really ??, that would be a dream" said Shia and shaked the Managers hand really aggressive
"Yes no problem just wait a moment here and i get him" he opened then a door and went away Shia immediately turned around the moment he left the room and started to jump slightly
"OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT SHOULD I SAY SHOULD I GIVE HIM A HANDSHAKE OR WHAT WHAT SHOULD I DO"
Minji was literally the same she asked us three questions what we couldn't even respond to you could barely talk with them in this situation , Noah grap then Minji and Shia's hands and said
"CALM THE FUCK DOWNN YOU BOTH ACT LIKE YALL HAVE A SUGAR SHOCK"
"Noah i think you don't get it i'm gone see my middle school and high school celebrity crush in just a moment how the fuck should i calm down" said Minji with such a serious face Noah stepped a little backwards because he was scared of Minji.
I looked around and saw a bodyguard standing at the door "I'll be right back guys"
"Where are you going Y/n Jackson is coming any moment" said Namjan
"I'll be back in 2 minutes just wait a moment"
I approached the bodyguard
"Excuse me are they any water dispenser or bar that i can get something to drink "
he didn't talk he just pointed i should walk straightaway from the point i was standing right now i could already see the water dispenser but you could barely hear Minji and Shia and the rest , i went to the dispenser took a cup and put a little water and drank it  my throat was so dry i totally forgot to drink water so i was glad that here was a dispenser.