INTRODUCTION

Welcome to X-Men: Midnight Rain. Thank you trying this out, I'm so grateful. 🤍

This introduction is for "Elena Graham" played by Sydney Sweeney. I'm proud of her character arc in this storyline and I hope you grow to love her as much as I do.

 I'm proud of her character arc in this storyline and I hope you grow to love her as much as I do

Elena grew up in a small apartment in a small town with her father, David Graham. He was a simple guy, nothing special. Elena's mother on the other hand, was anything but simple. She was a mutant. However, she died due to unfortunate circumstances because of an anti-mutant terrorist organisation. Nevertheless, this explains the reason for Elena's mutant abilities. She never knew her mother. This was a hard patch for David to cover up, but he did his best. And with his best efforts, Elena grew up. She was happy and healthy with a good childhood, even without her mother. David made sure to do his job and he did just that. He studied mutation day and night to teach Elena control. Not being a mutant himself, it wasn't easy, but he did get her through the basics of her mutation. He really loved Elena. You realise I said "loved" as in past tense, meaning he died too. Yep, he died a few months before this story takes place. Not too shocking, really. He was, after all, just a human. He died of a terminal illness. Since she was just a baby when her mom died, this is Elena's first death experience.

Details:
Full name: Elena Avery Graham
Age: 25
Mutation: (Short Vers. Wanda's powers)
Telekinesis, Telepathy, Remote Teleportation, Shadow Step, Witch's Apparition, Reality Warping Portals, Chronokinesis, Disintegration, Speed Augmentation, Opinokinesis, Technopathy, Chaotic Regeneration, Passive & Active Forcefields, Probability Hexes, Supernatural Durability, Energy Absorbtion, Lifeforce Regeneration, Lifeforce Absorbtion, Life Creation, Absolute Awareness, Astral Projection, Mind Control, Reality Warping, Telepathic Resistance, Chaos Magic Manipulation, Hex Beam, Energy Chain, Energy Blast, Entrapment, Passive Mind Control, Enhanced Metabolism, Fast Reflex.