𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚📍
𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧

I was up in dis la hoe house and she just got done giving me some head. She went 6 rounds and i made sure i wrapped up. This one of my main la side hoes especially when india be pissing me off.

"alright i'm heading out" i told naelae. If y'all don't know who naelae is go read the other chapters rn.

"is we even for real or not mir, only time you come over is when u want company or some damn head dude" she said causing me to chuckle.

"naelae yk i got a lil yea at home and yk how da hoe be and plus she alr think i'm cheating on ha cause i called her name on accident". i said recalling back to the time i was drunk and called india naelae.

man i has messed up real bad i really love india she just be blowing it and be thinking a nigga cheating and such and such.

"boy you know youn really want that girl you beat her ass everyday don't you get tired of her? like cmon now so better yk u want me so just come with me". she said smirking as i chuckled.

Ion think nobody better than india this girl been through my ups and downs and every time i do her wrong she always treat me right.

I mean i so got love for naelae i just don't know. I only see naelae as one of my main side hoes do ion really know her real personality.

She give good head and that's all you really from a nigga besides their vibe and personality.

India was the opposite of naelae she kept her hygiene good, cooks very well, personality cool as fuck, and she bad as fuck so what would you want better than india?

" well ima just see you around naelae" i said as i grabbed my accessories and then grabbed my bag and made my way to the door.

I then unlocked my car to my jaguar then made sure i had everything as i let 5500 degrees by est gee, rylo Rodriguez, lil baby, and 42 dugg.

"beef broad day, lay a nigga down, wave cap overkill drill, spin at the building the wake at, i'd be on want im on if i ain't rap" i rapped lowly.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞, 𝐇𝐞 𝐨𝐧
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭.

I then pulled up to wendy's and got me and india a biggie bag with a strawberry lemonade.

"yo lemme get a crispy chicken biggie bag bbq sauce and strawberry lemonade, with a double stack with sweet n sour sauce with a strawberry lemonade too." i said into the speaker.

"alright sir your total is 11.37 pull up to the next window for me please" the lady said sounding fine as fuck but lemme chill off how tf u sound cute off a voice.

I then pulled up to the next window to pay for the food.

"you had the two biggie bags crispy and double?" the girl asked.

She was fine as fuck caramel but not dark at all nose piercing big but not too big lips that was cherry red had braces and lipgloss on. Reminds me of my ex that i fumbled on.

"hello sir did you have that?" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"oh yea la mama" i said grabbing my wallet pulling out a 20$ bill handing it to her.

" you got a lil yea" she asked me causing me to chuckle india is like my wife but this girl was bad but not as bad as india and i'm trying prove to her i'm a good man.

"yea but we can end off as friends". i told her licking my lips making sure them jits ain't ashy.

" alright i'll slip my number in da bag pull up so them people can pay n get they food" she said laughing causing me to chuckle a little.

I then pulled up to the next window then leg and made my way home, I've been gone for a couple hours but India
shouldn't mind.

As i made it inside i made it upstairs noticing india in bed so i just handed her the bag with her food then made it back downstairs.

I put on a lil movie to watch while i eat tryna be like them lil fancy ass dudes. Once i finished eating i grabbed my rolling tray to start rolling.

"ZAYMIR MASON WILSON" india yelled my name out causing me to be confused as fuck cause for one why this bitch yelling in my house and two what the fuck i do cause i'll rally beat this hoe ass.

i made my way upstairs to see what she on then realized she prob got the note the girl from wendy's gave me.

Awl Hell..

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ZAYMIR" india yelling showing the note with the girl number on it.

"first of all lower your fucking voice and second ionk what the hell you talking bout bitch" i told her shaking my head.

"zaymir don't lie to me why the fuck there a note saying smb number and under it saying yo lil yea huh mir" she said.

"how would i know the fuck india dont piss me off". i said shaking my head i knew she was gon find out.

"you know what i'm sick of this shit, you friend treat me better and we ain even together" she mumbled the last part but i def heard her.

"bitch what the fuck your just say!" i told her, i know this bitch sin just say this shit to piss me off now i'm finna really make her stop breathing.

" i said-"before i let her finish i started beating on this hoe stomping every part of her body making sure there was no movement nor co2 coming out.

Don't kill the girl na mir..

After she wasn't breathing i left to wash my hands to smoke my unfinished blunt so i can shower.

============================================================

𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐠𝐠𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐚..😭

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐞 𝐛𝐭𝐰

𝟏𝟎 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝟕