Then Comes a Storm

Its been a while since sara moved in and what started off as a little bit of flirting grew into something more. One day while Angel was hanging out with Sara in her room Angels phone buzzes. Scared it might be her girlfriend looking for her she picks it up immediately.
homosexual fag: NIQQERS
Angel stares at her phone blankly, although Ray does this frequently she doesn't know why. Angel sets her phone down and goes to sit on Sara's bed.
"Who was that love?" Sara asked.
"Oh its nothing just Ray on some bs again," she laughed. Sara shrugs and scoots closer to Angel so she can plant a kiss on her cheek. She then rests her head on Angels shoulder and takes a deep breath in.
"You always smell so good my love what perfume do you use?" sara smiled.
"Oh i used Cloud 2.0 by Ariana grande! you should try it," Angel says looking lovingly into Sara's eyes. Their faces inching closer by the second and before their lips could finally touch Angels phone was getting spammed. Angrily Angel picks up her phone only to see her group chat is talking.
Nicole 😈: YALL MY MAN ASKED ME OUT TODAY
homosexual fag: I TOLD U HE WANTED YOU 😍😍🩷
Nicole😈: LITERALLY AND SO I "THOUGHT" ABT IT FOR A SEC AND THEN I SAID YES
Moonie🌚: congrats nic
Babygirl Lena🩵: YASSSS CINGRATS NICC
Angels blood went cold when she saw Lenas text. Realizing what shes done she quickly kissed Sara and made an excuse to leave.
Angel🙈: congratulations nicole
Nicole😈: ofc you wouldn't be excited for me HATER
i hope lena breaks up with you 🤣🤣
Seeing that Angel got mad and started seeing red she was pissed. Instead of taking it out on someone in paradise (though sara wish she would) she decided to take a stroll on the beach to calm down. While all this was happening between Sara and Angel, Lena was hanging out with Ray and Moon.
"Please moon can we do you makeup. I promise I won't let lena whitewash you,"  Ray giggled. Moon was not impressed with the girls begging.
"I won't even use my foundation on you Moonie we can use rays. err maybe not shes pretty dark compared to you," Lena joked.
"I don't want a full face of makeup but I'll let y'all do a little something," Moon sighed. The girls looked at each other in excitement because this is the first time they got to see Moons face and do her makeup. As soon as Moon lifted off the face mask and took her clip on bangs (she looked dumb asf bc her hair ISNT straight) the girls saw absolute beauty.
"Wow Moon you're gorgeous, why would you hide your face for so long?" Lena questioned.
"Because y'all are weird... and gay," Moon said blankly.
"Don't act like you don't love us biggie," Ray teased.
"whatever just do my makeup fags," Moon laughed. With that said the girls began to do Moon's makeup. They were almost done when they realized they didn't know if they wanted her to look emo or dolly. Without talking about it they both went their separate ways, turns out she rocked the emo bhaddie look. As they finished they each got a notification from their phone. 
Nicole 😈: YALL MY MAN ASKED ME OUT TODAY
All of them got excited because Nicoles been talking about her man non stop.
homosexual fag: I TOLD U HE WANTED YOU 😍😍🩷
Nicole😈: LITERALLY AND SO I "THOUGHT" ABT IT FOR A SEC AND THEN I SAID YES
Moonie🌚: congrats nic
Babygirl Lena🩵: YASSSS CINGRATS NICC
Angel🙈: congratulations nicole
Seeing that text made the trio realize they haven't seen angel all day. Lena started to worry overthinking about every possible thing that could've happened to her. Ray and Moon started to comfort her and put her phone away. Lena shooed them out her room and told them she was going to take a walk on the beach. The girls nodded and headed back to their rooms and lena went down to the beach. When she gets to the beach she see two people making out in the sand. It doesn't concern her because it's not s private beach, Ray's sugar daddy was mad at her when he made the purchase, but when she got closer she realized who the two people are. It was Angel and Sara, Lena felt her heart shatter but she wasn't going to let it show. She walks over to the two and pulls Sara off of Angel by her hair.
"Choose," she said coldly. A shiver ran down Angels spine, she knew she had been caught.
"Wha-What? What do yo-" she was cut off.
"Choose Angelique. Me or her," Lena said callously.
"I um look Lena this is a big Mis-"
"Angelique I'm going to ask you ONE more time to choose or I'll do it for you.."
"Listen here Lena you can't force her to choose if she doesn't want to. And-" Sara said butting in.
"Was I talking to YOU sara. Didn't think so. I let you into our home and THIS is how you repay me. I understand now. So Angel go ahead and choose."
Angel looks at both of them knowing she loves and cares for each. If she goes with Lena she breaks Sara's heart which she doesn't want. But if she chooses Sara she'll break Lena's heart which she also doesn't want. The seconds feel like hours and when the silence is finally broke by angel voice it left both girls shocked.
"I choose.."
Who would have thought she'd choose her, absolutely no one. The looks on the girls faces left angel thinking she chose the wrong person. It was silent for a long time until the ping of Lena's phone snapped them out of it.
Ray Ray: Lena can you grab milk on your way back home. Moons dad still is back yer XDDD
Moonie: KYS YOU DONT HAVE A DAD EITHER.
After those texts the three of them walks off the beach and goes their own way.
(btw guys im writing this while suicidal. #Can'tLetTheBabyGirlsDown.)