~ chapter 70

His eyes didn't moved away from his wife who stood by the mirror and getting ready. He didn't know how to thank god or know what he did to deserve this amazing woman in his life. He was truly blessed to have her in his life. She always managed to make his heart beat and fall over again for her.

He can literally hours standing by the washroom door and staring his beautiful wife without getting bored.  Feeling much strong and intense gaze on her she turns around for a mere seconds and her eyes got locked with his. Her heart starts to pound so fast and all she could see in his eyes is deep love and affection.

Her cheeks unknowingly heats up and her body starts shudder with his gaze. She eyes him what to which he shook his head and smiling ruffles his hair before making his way towards her.

He stood behind her and placing his hands on her shoulder turns her around. He starts to stroke her cheek with his thumb and leaning forward placed a kiss on her forehead. He steps away still holding her.

Neil : how am I so blessed to have you in my life? How do you always manage look so gorgeous? I can't stop admiring you Jaan. You look ethereal wearing this attire. I feel my heart is going to burst anytime. Please Jaan, have some mercy on me.

Her heats up hearing him and she looks down controlling her blush. He smirks seeing the blush felt proud when he's behind the blush.

He tilts her head making her look at him. She look at with so much love and respect. Her eyes went down his attire and felt her body getting hot. He looks so handsome. No one could say he's a father two.

Licking her own lips as she watched the water droplets on his bare chest. Her heart starts to beat faster and making hard to breathe with their proximity. Her stomach was filled with stomach.

Her thoughts were broken by Neil who clicks his finger at her, when he noticed her drooling over him. He smirks and stepped closer and his one hand went around her waist pulling her closer. Her hand landed on his bare chest while staring him in gasp.

Neil : where are you lost? Or should I say in whose thoughts are you lost Jaan? Why are shying away? I don't mind you drooling over me. I know I'm hot.

Slapping his chest away and coming out of his hold she turns around muttering self-obsessed to him and asked him to dress. He chuckles and hug back hugs resting his chin on her shoulder and starts to nuzzle her neck making her ticklish due to his beard.

Neil : Jaan, how am I self-obsessed? Am I not hot? Don't you find me most attractive man? My fans dies over me.

Avni : Neil! Please shut up. Go and get dressed. Look we are getting late. I admit you're the most hot and attractive man. Now please go and change otherwise we will get late. I don't miss it Neil. Please go.

Neil chuckles and kissing her neck steps away and smirking to himself walks to their closet to change.

Looking at herself last time in the mirror she grabs her phone and went downstairs to check on Reyansh and Aaadira who was playing with their grandparents getting ready.

They were going to have family day out before that Avni wanted to visit a temple and Neil couldn't refuse his wife wish so he agreed to visit a temple.

Reyansh runs to Avni as he spotted her coming down stairs and holds the saree. She smiles and picks him up kissing his cheek. Reyansh was wearing Indian attire and was looking so adorable.

Avni: my Ansh looks so handsome just like his papa.

Reyansh smiles and leans forward kissing Avni's cheek making her smile wider.

Reyansh : beautiful mumma.

Avni : thank you Ansh. Your sister also looks beautiful.

Her eyes falls on Aadhira who sits beside Bebe eating ice cream. She shook her head and putting Reyansh down she walks to Aadhira and took the bowl out of her hand and taking tissue wipes her hands and mouth and picking her up sat down kissing her cheek.