~chapter 25

He holds her hand pulling her closer in his embrace. His head down and took a small glimpse of his wife who hid herself in his chest as they walked through out the airport and cameras shuttering on their faces.

He even turns his face around looking at his friends who didn't looked happy seeing the media. He could see how his security teams were controlling the media.

He lifts his face up and waves at the media securing his one arm around Avni's waist and walking out of the exit.

He ignores all the comments that were made on him and his love life. He sighs coming out of the airport and looks at the security team who dealt with media. He cups Avni's face and pecks her forehead.

Neil : are you alright Jaan?

She nodded her head wiping her face away feeling so uncomfortable. She just wanted to go home and rest. He opens the door and makes her sit.

He turns around when he heard Manik's voice.

Manik : are you guys okay?

Neil : we both are okay. Where is the rest?

Manik : I have sent them with cabir. I'll join you both.

Neil nodded his head and they both settled inside the car. He looks at his Jaan who snuggles to his chest soon as he sat down. He caressed her head and pecks side of her head whispering.

Neil : it's alright Jaan! I got you.

He then looks at Manik who gestures the driver to drive. Soon they were on roads.

Neil felt his wife clinging to him. He really didn't mind it though but whatever happened earlier made him to think.

He couldn't get his head around. His thoughts roams around the airport scene. He thanks his friends begging there otherwise he wouldn't be able to handle it by himself alone.

Neil looks down and saw her dozing up. He rolls the window down and looks outside of the window.

Neil softly whispers tapping her cheek lightly.

Neil : Jaan, open your eyes. We have arrived home.

Her eyes flicks staring at him. He chuckles at her antics and strokes her cheeks lovingly.

Neil : come on jaan, you can rest afterwards.

She straightens her posture and grabbing her phone, she comes out of the car and sighs finally begin at home. Her eyes met Neil's who was already starting her.

She returns the smile holding his hand in hers and starts walking towards the mansion. Neil gestures the driver to bring the luggage in.

Her smiles widens and leaving Neil's hand hugs swetha soon as swetha opens the door.

Swetha smiles and pats her hair. Avni huge swetha tightly and whispered how much she missed her.

Avni : I missed you so much mom.

Swetha smiles breaking the hug and looks at Neil who had frown on his face. She moves to him and slaps his arm.

Swetha : why are you frowning? Didn't you miss your mom?

Neil shook his head and pulls her in a hug and muttered under his breath.

Neil : how can I not miss my mother India? I missed you so much.

Neil broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Swetha smiles and gestures them to come inside. They starts walking inside and spotted Bebe watching tv. Bebe wasn't noticed them yet.