Chapter 2

Y/n's pov:

The panic rushed into me, for the first time in my life I felt actual fear. none of that watching scary movies in the dark or even being scared of the dark, this was deep rooted fear.

Dabi came up and removed my chains and grabbed me by the arm and took me to the near by couch that was in the same room hooking back up my chains. my legs we're spread open and my arms were now above my head. I was shaking uncontrollably.

"what a-are you going to do to me?"

he smirked. Bakugo looked in fear and shock a look I never thought I would see from him. 

Dabi ripped off my clothes I started to cry.

he smiled at me "aw you look even prettier when you cry"

he started to kiss all over my body while I sobbed deep down I knew what was coming I tried to forget I was there but I was just stuck. I looked over to Bakugo hoping he had found a way to escape and was coming to save me but no his eyes were widened and starting get teary and angry watching knowing there was nothing that could be done. we were hopeless. I hoped someone would come and stop it but that never happened. what did happen was he used me to everything from me in front of my classmate. everything was wrong. he just left me there after in my ripped clothes, cold, I could feel Bakugo's mortified stares. 

The next day came it was quiet all the villains were all gone I laid there in silence as Bakugo tried to escape I believed us to be goners no one was coming for us. A big blast came out of no where Bakugo was free'd I didn't know what to do I just laid there helpless in a trance. another Blast came 

"DUMB-HAIR  GIVE ME YOUR JACKET NOW AND DON'T LOOK OVER HERE"

Kirishima handed him the jackets and he blasted the chains off me, covering me up picking me up and carrying me Kirishima had flown out already. Bakugo blasted us out of there. My eyes were blank and emotionless. he looked down at me he said something I was so out of it I couldn't hear but I was able to read his lips 

"your ok now it's going to be ok"

words that never would have come out of his mouth if he didn't just witness what he did.

we landed and he refused to hand me over to anyone. Not to the medics, not to the pro's, not even to let himself be checked. it's like something came over him that had a need to protect me. My hearing came back and all I could hear was everyone's yelling for Bakugo to let go of me, he held me tighter and moved away from all of them running to the school blasting us as fast as he could. we arrived it was dark in the med bay he yelled for Recovery girl, she came out 

"oh dear what happened" 

Bakugo couldn't bring himself to say it. I stared blankly. he put me down on the bed as she looked to see my injuries. there were burned hand prints on my torso and thighs. by then she had realized, Bakugo was turned facing the wall his hands were in the pockets of his sweatpants.

she got me into some clothes and gave me some blankets. I didn't know what to do but just sit and stare at the roof. Bakugo never left the room even when he got checked out he insisted on staying. it felt nice for someone to stay I never really had that. I was always with my dad but my dad was never really with me, he always had something else to do or somewhere he had to be. 

My dad arrived and asked Bakugo to leave for just a second he knew he didn't want to and what he witnessed but Bakugo respected he just wanted a moment with his daughter

"y/n... my beautiful y/n.."

he started to tear up I looked at him blankly I wanted to just grab him and cry in his arms but something in me was just fighting it.

"please say something y/n... PLEASE. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry I should've been there to protect you tch not like i've ever really been there I wish i could take it all back I hope you know that.."

he walked up and kissed my head then walked out. Bakugo was sitting on the floor outside the door.

No ones pov:

Bakugo sat outside the door head in his knees.

"kid." Aizawa spoke up 

Bakugo didn't move an inch 

Aizawa sat down next to him

"Bakugo. are you ok?"

Bakugo looked up sobbing

"DO I LOOK OK! I JUST WATCH Y/N YOUR DAUGHTER GET HARMED BY ANOTHER MAN AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING I WAS USELESS THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO... there was Nothing I could do..." 

at this point they were both crying 

"Bakugo It's not your fault. You need to know that. and I just need to thank you.. um for protecting my daughter.. i've never been able to. when her mom passed I was too scared to be a father so I passed around my friends or bringing her here so I could watch her and drown myself into work"

Bakugo looked at him with shock and anger 

"you did that to her? but why your so fatherly to everyone"

"Bakugo her mom passed when she was born... I was fresh out of UA and didn't know what I was doing" 

Bakugo stood up and looked at the blank staring girl in the dark room in front of him. deep in his thoughts