Aftermath

Hi guys, sorry to say this but, I'm kind of...let's just say I'm tired and uninspired, so....I'm gonna end this pathetic attempt at a fanfic once and for all. I'll probably keep writing and updating my other stories, but I'm not certain.....so, here's the quick sped-up version of this tragic ending....

The aftermath:

Camie was finally found by Ashton, Ashley, and Calum, but they were much too late (she had been held captive for three weeks) for she was locked in a room under an old factory, the second-hand smoke killing her respiratory system. She died a month later, in the Lone Hospital with Ashton by her side. As for Luke and Michael, they did get revenge, that is on 1 Direction. They filed law-suits and hired an awesome lawyer/news reporter (Saylor Skies) and won. One Direction was suspended from concerts and public shows for three months. Zayn left the band becuase of the public humiliation and also because of Camie's death. Ashton grew depressed, but became really good friends with his lawyer, Saylor Skies, who helped him move on. He never forgot Camie, and he still mourns her death. 5 Sauce got back together and began performing again, in fact, they released a new album not too long ago... Ashley moved to Canada, no one is quite sure why, and Kilyne (Camie's older sister) lives with a new roomate named Michelle, who resides in the old farm house. Their parents did not attend Camie's funeral, nor did they recognize her as their daughter. She meant nothing to them. And Harry....he lost his mind when Camie died. He fought Ashton, both trying to say goodbye, to hear her last words, yet they were disappointed to only hear "I love you." But, who was she talking to? No one will ever know....

Sad huh? Well...I guess this is goodbye. My last update.....

See ya, thanks for being loyal readers, hope you find better authors in the future! ~MBF