uhm

This was another lovely idea from Krispychispa3 Ik thus is gonna be Hella inappropriate. Kill me-
_____________
NO ONE'S POV

Douma got conscious and sat up, they were both hugging her. Douma was actually feeling a bit angry because she felt like they were using her body. Akaza woke up and pushed her down on the bed. Douma was getting mad veins popped up, but she smiled. Akaza left after leaving Kokushibou and Douma alone. Douma got iron chains from her basement, and tied him to the bed.
Douma then just spent her time, and undressed herself.and was sitting on the bed beside. Kokushibou woke up and felt iron chains and nudged Douma. Douma woke up naked. She got on top of him, "you aren't trying to top me are you?"  "Oh yes I am! I wanna try how it feels to be a top"  "we'll see how good you do~~" .
Douma bent down and started biting his neck, Kokushibou was whimpering. Douma started licking Kokushibou's collar bones. Kokushibou blushed hard as she was getting dominant over him. Douma then reached at his chest and started sucking them. "Douma~ slow down~~~" Douma played with them instead as he stopped sucking them. Douma then kissed the taller man exploring his mouth. She pulled out and Kokushibou was huffing. Douma then rubbed her beaver around his chest and stomach. "Aahh~~" Kokushibou moaned as he rubbed her beaver up and down. Kokushibou was liking the soft tissue run over him down and up. Kokushibou  was huffing when she held one of her tiddies and put it in his mouth. Kokushibou blushed hard and started aucking them, "aaahh~ you are actually good" Douma pushed her breast in mouth further through his thought. Kokushibou choked, Douma finally put it out and the stream of saliva broke. Kokushibou was huffing and tearing up, Kokushibou's dick started twitching Douma realized that and bent down. Douma started licking the tip, and started sucking his dick. Kokushibou's eyes were filled with tears of pleasure. Douma stopped and wiped her mouth. And got on top of his dick. She started bouncing on them and bent down towards his face and kissed him for whole 2 minutes. Kokushibou cummed inside, Douma moaned a bit but kept kissing Kokushibou. Douma pulled out and made him suck her tiddies again for a treat. Kokushibou started sucking them the sounds of the sucking were to fucking loud. Douma was enjoying this and kissed his forehead. Kokushibou could feel a liquid coming out of her bo- (yeh it was milk somehow)  Kokushibou sucked all the flavour, Douma moaned. Douma was literally choking him. Douma pulled it out saliva dripping from her breast.  "How..do I taste daddy?~" Kokushibou huffed and said "you are delicious af and really sweet" Douma smiled and bent down and started stroking his D with her breast for 10minutes, Kokushibou was enjoying it a lot but never really thought that Douma could be this dominant. Douma went to bath and dressed and she changed the sheets and put on some clothes on Kokushibou. Koku was having bite marks which were not really healed,so he covered them and pulled Douma closer tk his body and again dozed of.
____________
Bleh-
I hate this