Kokudou fluff

A lovely request by: Manidkguess
It will be a bit of angst here
Normal au
Hope you don't mind

♡◇♡
Douma was eating when she eyed a familiar skull, she recognized it, the skull was of Kotoha, a beautiful follower of her. Douma suddenly felt smth roll down his eyes, she was confused it was water but quite salty. Douma wiped them but only more started coming out of his eyes. She felt like something was blocking her air pipe and felt something choking her. She started to sob and just dug his face into his pillow. The pillow was all wet when she pulled away there were dark circles under her kaleidoscope eyes. Douma also saw that the water and left a mark on his face. Douma was teleported to the infinity castle she tore of the skin and when it regenerated the marks were gone. Blood spurted everywhere while Hantengu backed off, when Akaza got teleported. Douma put on his usual smile, and went over to Akaza and hugged him.  Akaza nudged him off and she fell on the ground in a second, Kokushibou came and cut his hands off. Kokushibou told that it was against the rules. Akaza just micked him, Douma stopped smiling as she could see his parents fighting just like this. Douma wasn't smiling she didn't have any expression on his face which scared Hantengu even more. Gyokko distanced himself as her aura was growing stronger. Douma just shrugged of the thoughts and continued smiling, Kokushibou noticed that and thought of visiting her by the cult he told that to Nakime. When Muzan came and talking about how uppermoon 6 had died because of Tanjirou and many other things. Douma wasn't paying attention at all. They all got teleported to their bases, Douma's eyes were leaking with the salty water. She couldn't stop she tried to wipe them off but it just went on, she dug his face in the pillow and later dozed off. Kokushibou was later teleported to the cult as he had a mission to do, he looked around the cult and went for the door. He opened it seeing Douma asleep, he was sure confused what was going on, because Demons don't get tired. Kokushibou went infront of her, he noticed some marks like tears, he was sure that she was emotionless.

KOKUSHIBOU POV

Could it be?  Is she gaining her emotions back and was she crying? But why? Her skin looks so pale and the dark eye bags under her eyes. Should I call him? No but then- uhh lemme just try to nudge her. I poked her when she suddenly opened her eyes looking pretty scary as his iris was small. She looked at me and put the usual smile then she suddenly touched her face and realized she didn't do something, so I asked "why are you touching your face like you needed to do smth?"  "Oh-oh nothing, my skin was  just itchy" Douma said. I didn't believe her that smile was obviously fake, I just hugged her like a reflex action. Douma was pretty shocked to be hugged by uppermoon 1, and I felt something watery in my hands.

NO ONE'S POV

Douma started crying as she wasn't hugged for over a hundred years. She felt warm and protected and big fat tears were rolling down her eyes. Kokushibou noticed that she was crying,  he quickly started stroking her hair as she sniffles. Douma digs into his chest and dozed off once again, she was sitting on his lap so she leaned over Kokushibou to rest. He was all blushing because she leaned over him, he never felt this much physical touch by anyone but Douma. He pecked Douma's fluffy hair and rubbing his hand. She was all comfy when she sat on his lap and laid on her back. Kokushibou hugged her from the back and kissed her, Douma was sure shocked but gave in and pulled out. "S-sorry I don't know what happened" Kokushibou stuttered "its fine Kokushibou dono you sure have some soft lips tho~" Kokushibou got a faint blush on him for the compliment given by her. He hugged her from the front and so did Douma, she calmed down a bit and stroked his hair now. Kokushibou liked getting stroked his hair it was really relaxing for him. Douma noticed that and kept doing that until he slept on Douma's thicc😫 thighs. She laid his head down and continued stroking his hair and slowly fell asleep and it was daytime anyway. Kokushibou and Douma both cuddled feeling eachother's warmth and enjoying it every bit.
_____________
So look Manidkguess It isn't the same au but hope you like it and choice for you for the normal au, so is the next smut or angst or fluff again?