the fall for the moons 2

NO ONE'S POV

Hitoshi had found Aoi. He was enraged, Aoi was teasing and bullying the child. Hitoshi had ice Cresent moons BDA, he summoned ice crescents from his hands he charged it at Aoi. Hitoshi was in his maximum speed. It was very hard to see , Aoi couldn't dodge all the attacks she lost a leg while in the fight she  fell to the ground and saw a tall figure before her, Aoi's eyes widened seeing uppermoon 1. Kokushibou sheathed his sword snd Slashed her neck and abdomen parting the ways from her body. Akaza was fighting senjuro, he was really angry and had awakened his demon slayer mark and a red blade. Tanjirou and Inosuke were going for uppermoon 1..
Senjuro cut off Akaza's head, he gave up as he didn't even want to fight because of devastation after Douma's death.
Kokushibou got all panicked, he picked up Hitoshi and Ume and went out of Infinity castle.
They stood infront of Douma's grave. Kokushibou's eyes were yet again filled with tears, Ume just laid on the ground where her mother was buried and cried thee. Hitoshi, wasn't that devastating as he was half emotionless, but was happy to take revenge for his mother.
Muzan teleported Kokushibou and hus children in the infinity castle. He insulted them for not doing good enough and killed them. Hitoshi and Ume had to see their father die as well, then Hitoshi saw her sister's head explode. Hitoshi looked in horror as he also finished of Hitoshi. Kokushibou's face was only left and he saw all that tears were rolling down his eyes.  Kokushibou closed his eyes and opened his eyes seeing a red clothed figure, with blonde hair was standing infront of few people. Kokushibou realized this was hell, so he got what he deserved and saw his children go to heaven, and someone stood beside him to see the children. It was the red clothed guy, Douma looked down to see who it qas and realized it was Kokushibou "k-kokushibou dono?" Koko looked up towards the figure and realized it was Douma. Kokushibou's eyes were widened, and hugged her, Douma hugged back they were on the floor.
______________
Reincarnation au:-

Douma is still a female with 1 kid, her husband was Kokushibou.
And next is some stories I will write because I am bored