12

"Tanjiro kamado,y/n l/n fellow demon slayers, for what purpose are you traveling with a demon? You can take your time just answer"
Asked shinobu
"Y/n...isnt a demon slayer-"
Tanjiro started coughing
"You look like you need some water. I can tell you've injured your jaw, so please drink slowly."

I added an anesthetic to the water to help"

"Gulp gulp gulp gulp"

"I- y/n isn't a demon slayer as far I know about her! She's a foreign! She doesn't understand Japanese very well...she knows how to say basic words!...
And-"

"If she's not a demon slayer then how did she kill lower moon 5 without training?
Asked tengen

" I don't know! But...when I found she was in the middle of the road and she was asleep...
I was in my way to a new mission! I thought about bringing her with me until I find a village-... But when we did she didn't wanna leave so I left her in the wisteria house... She followed us there..."

"Hm...well you tanjiro kamado and y/n l/n will have a separated trial then..."
Said shinobu

"W-what?! I can't let y/n alone with you g-"

"Answer my question kamado"

"...nezuko... She's... My... My younger sister...my family was attacked while I was gone! And I lost them all! Except for her... She may be a demon. But she's never hurt anyone!she will never hurt a human being!"

'I'm bored.. Whens sanemi's gonna come??'

'Patience, dear-'
'Stfu'

"Enough.spare us the absurd ramblings.Anyone would defend their family.Why should I believe a single word you say? Sorry, I'm not buying it"

Obanai said

"Please! Just listen to me! I became a swordman in hopes to finding her a cure! It has been two years since nezuko became a demon and she hasn't ever eaten anyone!"

"Your story is lacking any vibration sparks of color'she hasn't eaten anyone and she never will'
If your gonna plead your case, at least make it interesting to listen to!"

Tengen said

"Excuse me..."

Mitsuri said

"Something about this concern me... I find it hard to believe the master would've been unaware of this situation..i don't think we should act without his permission.
Maybe it's best if we wait until he arrives.."

"My sister. Let her stay by my side I know she can protect humans as a demon slayer...i know she can!so please-"

"Oi, oi, oi.. What exactly do we have brewing over here?"
??? Said

"Is that the morons who's traveling with the demon-start talking what the hell are you two trying to pull here?"
Wind hashira
Sanemi shinazugawa

"Is that the morons who's traveling with the demon-start talking what the hell are you two trying to pull here?"Wind hashiraSanemi shinazugawa

End of chapter