35

You glared at him

'I have no choice.....'

You and the others gave him the tickets and he left...

Suddenly kyojuro stood up

"Conductor get yourself to safety, I'm afraid this is an emergency, so please over look the sword"

A demon appeared

"What a giant! Did you use a blood demon art?it was difficult to detect you!know this...if you bare your fangs at the innocent..i will see your bone turned to ash with my red flame bright sword! "

'Flame breathing ;first form: unknown fire!"

'Ewwww that demon was uglier in real life-'

"You're so cool! That was incredible sword play! Please make me your apprentice!!"

Tanjiro said

"Very well, I'll make you a fine sword man"

"He's already fine to me-'

" me too, me too!!"

inosuke and Zenitsu said

"I'll take you all in!"

"Your awesome, big bro!!"

"What about you y/n?"
Tanjiro asked

"Uhh-yes, me too"

"Big bro!!!"

The three  said (zenitsu, inosuke and tanjiro)

You sigh...
"I hope my  plan will succeed... Kyojuro..."
You mumbled before drifting off to sleep...

"Hmm.... To die while in the rapture of a dream... A blessing indeed.. It doesn't matter how powerful a demon slayer you are... The spark that drives these beings,.. Comes from the heart the human spirit... All you have to do is stamp out their spiritual core you can kill them just like that! Then they just crumble away!
Even if they are still human, after all... Like delicate glasswork, they're so pitifully fragile and weak.. Now the time has come.., my paws. Go, and shatter the demon Slayer's heart for me... "

Enmu said.. While giggling like a high school girl-

Hello I'm sorry really sorry for not posting... Oh yeah... And I got 9/20 on math and 16/20 on French... Y'all thanks for waiting for me to upload a new chapter and before I say bye
There's a two weeks break I'm sure I'm gonna post a lot when it's coming (it's on December I think)
Anyways bye