#1 A sunny day and a lot of drama

Under the warm, radiant sun, I lounged on a vibrant aqua-blue mat, nestled upon the glistening golden sand of Grenorian beach. The picturesque scene stretched before me, with the azure ocean painting a breathtaking backdrop.

Just moments ago, laughter filled the air as I played ball with my best friends, Carina and Louisa. But as fate would have it, Louisa dashed off to see her boyfriend, leaving me abandoned without warning amidst a clique of queen bees. Thanks a lot for that, right?

Deep down, I knew there had to be a reason for Carina's sudden departure. Perhaps her overbearing sister had called, as she often did, or maybe she caught wind of some news about Lindon. Ah, Lindon, her ex-boyfriend whom she desperately longed to reunite with. But hey, let's save that juicy gossip for later.

In the midst of it all, I scanned the beach, hopeful to spot a familiar face. Alas, luck was not on my side. It seemed that today, the beach was swarming with girls, drawn away by a rumored school party or some other enticing event.

Then, out of the blue, a voice shattered my thoughts, "Oh, Violet!! How come I didn't know you looked that good in a swimsuit?" My heart skipped a beat, and panic flooded my veins. Oh my God! Oh my god! Ohmygodohmygod! I never expected to find her here!

Dread washed over me as I realized I was caught in an unexpected encounter. This was not a good sign, not at all. I felt trapped, uncertain of what would unfold next. The drama was just beginning..

So...I find myself trapped on this beach, surrounded by a flock of attractive girls, and to top it off, Scarlett is teasing me.

Scarlett Charlton, the reigning queen of Nestonville, has held the title of high school diva for as long as I can remember. It seems like every guy has fallen under her spell, even my nine-year-old sister adores her.

Meanwhile, I'm known for my geeky appearance and my reputation in high school...ugh, let's not dwell on that. It's best to stop thinking about it altogether!

If you were to ask my dad, he'd probably say, "Violet McKeen is the most beautiful and generous person I've ever seen." And my mom, well, she would have showered me with even more praise...if she were still here. But let's not get into that.

As for Louisa, she would have described me as the most adorable and trustworthy girl in Ponnsville. Quite comical, isn't it? The irony of it all.

And then.. Carina! Some people call her Cari, some call her Rina, but I don't have any cute nicknames for her. Why? Well, because Carina is just such a fabulous name, you know?

Anyways, let's get back to where we were... Carina, the queen of compliments, says that I'm the kindest, most amazing friend anyone could ever have. Can you believe it? But honestly, I'm just being my true, fabulous self.

And just when things were getting juicy, here comes Scarlett, strutting over like she's on a mission. I knew exactly what she wanted. So, I had to think fast. I folded my yoga mat in record time, fluffed my hair, and grabbed my slippers, ready to make a quick exit.

But, of course, she caught up with me. No luck. I tried my best to wiggle out of the situation, throwing out some excuses like, 'Oh, hey! I totally didn't see you there. Can you believe how amazing this day is? But, uh, it's getting late and my parents... you know how it is...' And just like that, I made my grand escape. Phew, that was a close one!

Talking to her is like a total WTF moment, I swear! I had no clue how to untangle myself from that mess. But guess what? I did. Smooth moves, right?

But then she had the audacity to say, 'Okay, whatever! I don't wanna hear about all of that gawky family stuff. If you're that busy, why don't you leave soon enough?'

Can you believe the nerve? She said it with this evil grin on her face! Ugh! In that moment, I just wanted to tell her, 'Thank you for helping me out and helping yourself get rid of me. ALL AT THE SAME TIME.' But instead, I kept my cool, gave her a nod, and gracefully walked out to the street. Drama, drama, drama! Can't wait to catch up with you soon, babe!

People say that truly nothing like the sensation of sand between your toes while the gentle tide washes over your feet. And being by the water, witnessing the ebb and flow of the tide, is beyond cool. I totally get that feeling!

Just picture yourself standing on the sandy shore, right on the edge before your feet touch the water. You gaze out into the vast ocean, feeling a sense of calm and tranquility. It's pure bliss, right?

But then, in the blink of an eye, that moment slips away. So all I had to do was find a ride back home and let out a sigh of relief, thinking about problems I've never had. And guess what? That's exactly what I did! 🌊✨