white wedding, it's a nice day to start again

I pulled up the straw on my special edition monster cup filled with pipeline lunch (my fave) and grabbed another taki from the bag and scrolled down the favorite website wattpad. I was looking for something fun to do and I look like this

So I found a fic that was super popular at first I was like ewww the Paul brothers but then I started reading and got towards the end was like oh

So I found a fic that was super popular at first I was like ewww the Paul brothers but then I started reading and got towards the end was like oh.... wow the drama but the author left it unfinished. I sighed and sat back and dusted the taki dust off my finger closing my eyes imagining being friends with everyone there. Except for a few bc that aged bad like PewDiePie or h3. But then I felt weird I felt heavy. Then I saw a bunch of lights and my computer screen was getting closer and closer and before I knew it I was being sucked in!!!!
I screamed but nothing .
I shut my eyes but when I opened them and the acid trip slide I was on line a backrooms slide spilled me out in front of a telluride with the pretty flowers (which is what the author meant it's a pretty metal thing people put on their houses for plants).
In front of me was two guys who looked kinda of alike. One had spiky hair and the other had fluffy hair and had tuxes on. That guy h3 and PewDiePie and Jenna marbles and a pretty girl with black hair and a ripped black dress and combat boots with skull earrings and black sunglasses on all looked at me with confusion.
"Y-youre Danny Gonzalez!!!"
I screamed at my feet again.
"And you're drew and you're and you're and !!!"
Then I fainted. And the world was black.