fallout boy(s)

We all got in a car that Jackie was driving and Danny and drew sat in the back. They drove off and the whole time Jackie was asking Jax about themselves.
"I like rock music. Like vintage rock."
"Oh my gods me too! I'm wiccan btw."
"Oh shit that's so cool I love wiccan I'm totally acoustic. So like I don't believe in any gods but like that's super cool?"
" Yea I like old fashion what about you"
" I love vintage my mom was emo when I was born so it's literally my blood. "
" OMGGGG" Jackie squared
" I'm like super pansexual"
" Im gay omg slay"
Jax blushes from talking to Jackie who is totally ther type but they decided to keep it to themself they totally just met her and had low self esteem so they got worried Jackie would find them to weird.
They got to miame  where it was really muggy and warm. They got to a hotel and the hotel was big and had a room connected to another room. Jackie put her bag down on her bed.
Danny and drew got the room next to theirs and they got the other. Jackie put her bag down on the bed she called in their room.
"You can borrow my clothes for the con since you dont have any I think we're the same clothes size."
"Awh thanks".
There were kissing sounds from the other room and Jackie closed the door connecting theirs.
"This is totally their honeymoon excuse them." Jackie said. They shrugged.
"it's whatever I read... I mean.... I watch their videos."
" They're so cute, you didn't hear it from me but that Paul guy was getting in the way. We're still worried he might show up. " Jackie fourshadowed. Jax got a chilly feeling.
"That's so creepy. Especially since he lived streamed them doing it."
Jackie blushed
" We don't have to talk about it. "
" You were a good friend tho"
" How do you know? "
" Oh... uhhh" they thought thinking they were slipping up too much " I just get the feeling you're a great friend. "
" Aw that's nice thanks. So anyway we're gonna go out and get some drinks you can come with"
Jax shrugged and agreed and they went