cute without the e

Tw: addiction and hospitals and misgendering
  We woke up in beds beside each other and I sat up real fast like what the fuck where am I?!!
And a nurse lady came in and was like
"We found you on the streets, you're in the hospital. You were super drunk and really high on weed."
I started to shake oh my god I did drugs!! I had a headache that must've been the addiction I was gonna have a panic attack
"Am I going to get arrested for the weed???"
She laughed and said "no this is Settle, Washington, you don't get in trouble for weed here."
WASHINGTON?!!??!?!!?
" Can I go to rehab? I didn't mean to do drugs I need to get off of them"
"I know a good place you girls can go"
" hey Jaxs pronounce is they them! "
And I blushed at Jackie defending me.
" Oh right yea sorry. Anyway I can call you a car to the rehab clinic. "
" Thanks"
We got in the car and checked in to the rehab. It was going to be harder for Jackie since she smoked a lot more than me more often. But I held her hand and smiled at her and she smiled back at me. We got to a room where there was a sitting area and we sat and hung out. Jackie trained on the news on the TV and on TV was a report...
"prolific YouTuber Danny gooden Gonzalez and drew Golden Gonzalez were found high and drunk on the streets in Settle, Washington and have been recovering back lash from fans! " I gasped and got up on my feet.
" And here we have someone with the inside scoop on this pair.
The news guy turned the mic and camera to JAKE PAUL!! And Jake said
"Hi yes thanks chet, yeah I was involved with Danny I'm actually the father of of the baby hes carrying right now and I'm going to get custody of MY BABY from this WRECKELESS cheater ex boyfriend of mine"
Jackie and me ran to go  heck out of rehab and maybe find and help them to clear their names but the lady behind the counter wasnt a lady at all. It was one of those dmelio chicks Dixie. And then Charlie came out from behind the desk too. And to our horror Addison Rae on the phone. She was saying
"Oh sorry Logan gtg" and I quaked with horror.
To be conintue