monsters how should I feel creatures lie here looking through the window

The Paul brothers set up a huge stage on top of a mountain in Utah right outside of the big city in Utah. It was going to be covered I flowers and there would be a arch and a bunch of candles and rose petals on the ground. Danny was carted to the stage looking dumur and sad in a white tux. Jake stood at the altar with a white tux to and the guests were a bunch of YouTubers and fans sitting around on chairs. It was a sunny fall day and the leaves were turning green and brown and red and gold and it was a little chilly and the guests were sitting around pumpkins. Danny wanted to smile because he loves fall but he was sad because he didn't want to marry Jake. Logan stood at the altar to be the official.
Just then Jax Jackie drew Chad Kurtis all run up on the stage and struck violent poses. Drew pulled out. A boom box and started playing violent music and the crowd erupted.
"STOP THIS SHAM!!!" Chad Chad shouted.
"Yeah fuck you!" Kurtis added wisely.
Danny gasped happily and said "drew!!!!!!" Like a final fantasy character in a AMV I saw one time
Jax pulled out their phone and held it up
"What the fuck?????????" Jake said
"I have proof you're already married!! " Jax said "in this tweet where you talked about not actually joking about being married to tana Montague?? And you said. A slur too in the very next one" Jax decried
" That's was totally fake you have no proof it's real" Logan said
"Oh yeah well I can still prove the slur!!! " Jax yelled
"and I can prove the marriage!! "
A lady with a robe came to the stage and ripped off her hood and it was Trisha patya!
"holy shit ass Trish patyas!"
"yes I have your marriage certificate you liar!" She pulled out a marriage certificate and held it triumelaphantly.
"Omg thank you Trish!!"
"Oh course I've been holding this over his head for years!!"
Just then a rapid fan ran at her but someone else swung in on a vine and kicked the fan down. They pulled of their hood too and it was.....
.....
Amanda!!!
"Get fucked bitch! I'm back from the fake forever oil war" She cried. Drew gasped and looked at Danny. Then Laura came in on a vine to and put her hands on her hips
"Stop this shitty wedding now! That's my step child there!!" Laura said
"And you leave my boyfriends husband alone!! The stress isn't good for the baby!"
Laura and Danny and Amanda and drew all hugged and wep. Jackie and Jax whipped the tears from their eyes and sniffled at the beauty of the moment. Just then Danny groaned and there was water on the floor....
He was giving birth!!
" Oh my gods get him to a hospital RIGHT NOW"
"NO I DONT WANT MY BABY BORN HERE I DONT WANT IT TO BE BORN A MORMON! "
"THEN LETS DRIVE TO THE NEXT STATE!! "
they all got in a car and drove.............
To be continue