Chapter 6

anxiously approached Jungkook, her heart pounding in her chest as she mustered the courage to tell him the truth. She couldn't hide it any longer; she had failed her test. Swallowing hard, she tapped him on the shoulder and motioned for him to step aside.

"Hey, Jungkook," Yn said, her voice filled with disappointment. "I need to tell you something. I failed my test."

Jungkook's eyebrows knitted together as he tried to process the news. In an instant, his frustration surfaced, and he let out a long sigh. "What do you mean you failed? Yn, you studied so hard for that test!"

Yn's eyes filled with tears as his words cut deep. "I know, Jungkook. I did everything I could, but it just wasn't enough."

Jungkook clenched his fists, his anger mounting. "Enough? No, it's never enough, is it? You're always making excuses, Yn! How am I supposed to rely on you if you can't even pass a simple test?"

Yn tried to keep her voice steady, despite the pain she felt. "Jungkook, it's not that simple. I've been struggling with this subject for a while now. I just need more time and help."

His eyes narrowed, his frustration turning into irritation. "More time? More help? How long am I supposed to wait for you, Yn? This isn't fair to me or the team."

Yn= Okay, seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? I'm also a human being, not just some student. Even at home, you constantly treat me like I'm in school. Stop telling me what to do all the time and nagging about every little thing. And don't even get me started on how you never let me go out and do what I want. Can't you just understand that sometimes things are difficult and I need some time? You only care about grades, damn it. *shouts*

Jk= Oh, so you believe that I constantly complain about insignificant matters. You need to comprehend that acting immaturely is unnecessary. Please, behave appropriately and lower your tone. Otherwise, I will be compelled to do something that I truly wish to avoid.

Yn=  Do whatever the hell you want, I don't care anymore. I can't stand living with you, I hate you, and I regret marrying you. *storms off while sobbing heavily*

Jk= Damn this gurl,  how can sh- *storms outside from house*

YN POV

Oh,  Yn, what have you done? How could you just say that you're regretting his marriage? Even though I love him, ugh, I hate myself so much. *I cried while talking to myself* I  should apologize to him as soon as possible, otherwise he will truly think I meant that. Ugh, Lord.