SECRETS REVEALED ! >>>

Yn= Well leo I'm coming love!  Do not bother  unnie Yuna , be a good boy hmm I'm going to your uncles house jack I'll be back in 10 minutes . :)

Leo= mimi no!!!! I want you to stay are we not gonna go out for ice cream ?? *pouts*

Yn= Yes we will love!! Let daddy come first *gives hug and left*

Leo= Okay! Unnie! Can you please play with me!  Can you get me that cat! Thank you!!!

Jk pov
 As I was going through Mr. Wang's files, I received a notification on my phone. It was Yn's location. I always keep an eye on her when she goes out because, well, she's my wife. But her brother's house? That's unexpected. Anyway, I closed my phone and went back to checking the files. Ugh.

Yn pov
As soon I reached jacks home , I knocked on the door and he opened it and we both went inside

Jack = What a surprise my pretty unnie!!! *I smiled when he called me pretty*

Yn= Well I was born pretty but thanks ! *I said while flipping my hair*

Jack= Well what would you like to eat unnie or drink tell me I'll go and g-

Yn= nothing I onky need to talk with you! 

Jack= Oh go on abt what ? *confused*

Yn= About DAD!

Jack= D-Dad?  He died! What are you saying Yn ! *laughs jokingly*

Yn= He Is not dead jack ! I actually ! I-  I saved him !!.

*Jack stood up in shock ! I knew it yes I saved dad he isn't dead , and right now he is in Paris , I was helpless I didn't wanted to loose my dad , he loved me , he treated me like princess!  How could I leaves him in that state so on that night I order tae to save dad ! And he did ! *

Jack= What the fuck your saying Yn!  Are you okay! I don't understand! ! *serious tone*

Yn= I'm being serious Jack!  There is no time for joke! Dad is alive and that's true! ON that night I gestured tae to save him!  And he did!

Jack= D-does jungkook knows that ??? *jacks was Suttering now*

Yn= N-no he doesn't!  In fact he believes that dad is dead ! And it will be better if we don't tell him!

Jack = Yn ! Dad isn't good ! He's gonna kill jungkook! Do you want your child to live withouth his father!  Yn you've done a big mistake ! Tell him otherwise I'll tell him !

Yn= Your doing nothing like that Jack !!! I came here to only tell you not to get lectures!  *angry voice*

Jack= Do you not love him huh ? Do you not trust him!  Tell me , you have to tell me !  *he grabbed Yn both arm and asked her*

Yn= Leave me jack !! *I struggled from getting away from his grip* J-jac-

JacK= I SAID ANSWER !. DO.YOU.NOT. LOVE. HIM?

Yn= Do you wanna hear the truth then YES I FUCKING NEVER LOVED HIM ! I ONLY ACTED ! THAT'S IT , I LOVED JIMIN ONLY , BUT HE LEFT TO AMERICA FOR HIS STUDIES! I M-me an I didn't meant that

Jack= You betraying jungkook for jimin ?

Yn= N-no I love jungkook but jimin is back *tears up* A-and...

Jack= And?

Yn= And he's searching for me ! We were in relationship for 3 years ! And now he wants me back! *u hugged jack tightly bcz I couldn't hold anymore*

Yn= Oh , yeah just telling him that I'm going to  your ot shall i say my mom's  house , so I just wanted to meet him! That's it!  Well what happened to you , my hubby looks pissed off !! ???