Jeromes POV:

I was woken up to yet another argument, *sigh*. My dormmates Malcome and Travis had been arguing downstairs. I couldn't make out what the argument was about, I never could anyway, it always seemed either irrelevent or non sense making so I always blocked it out and just carried on about my day but today was a bit different. "I wonders whose eggs were properly pouched or whose putting hot dog's onto sandwich slices now".

I came down from my room, as i was coming down the stairs i heard Jarred, "Eeyyyy whatupp Romz". Hey you know what all the commotion is about. As usual Jarred never knew what they were fighting about but is always there when the fight somehow begins.

Anyway I have to get ready for classes soon, as much as I hate classes i think these arguments are hated even more. I got the shower started and cleaned a bit before jumping in the shower. The bathroom was full of steam and my khelani It Was good Until It Wasn't album was playing, I heard Malcome call my name and utter words i was unable to hear. "Romz, got that presc... I been asking for", boy, I am to late and tired for this what do you so I can continue enjoying my shower'. Malcome was my favourite from the all guys, "aight its coo i got it". I heard his footsteps leave the room, "huh if only".