The Best Night Ever

Shawn: Man, I hope that me and you will last unlike my other ex.
Leila: You mean that one girl Sydney?
Shawn: Yea she was very crazy.
Travis: Yea she was so crazy, she snuck backstage on one of his concerts and security had to take her out.
Stacy: Oh I use to know that girl! She got so crazy with her boyfriend before, well she like almost hurt herself trying to stay with him.
Travis: Hopefully she won't get that way with Shawn.
Shawn: I don't want that crazy of a girl after me, I mean she was cool and all at first but now she is stalking me basically.
(Few hours later, Travis and Stacy went out to a movie)
Leila: Shawn wanna watch a movie?
Shawn: Yea but I don't want to run into Travis and Stacy at the theatre and make things awkward and all.
Leila: No silly, I mean here, let's watch a movie here.
Shawn: Oh, well in that case let's watch one.
Leila: How about a scary movie.
Shawn: Sounds perfect.
(An hour of movie watching later)
Leila: *Yawns* I'm getting a little sleepy, wanna make our way to the bed?
Shawn: Why certainly. *I obviously could tell she was gesturing for us to have sex. I wasn't denying so we went to the bed and I made sure the door was locked and no one was in the bus except for me and her.*
(Kissing for a few minutes and starts to take each others clothes off.)
Leila: Can I try something before we do it?
Shawn: Umm, sure. Heh.
Leila: (Pulls down Shawns underwear and grabs his penis. Slowly starts to suck, looks up a few times to see his face with oh so much pleasure. She starts to go faster and then she stops) You like?
Shawn: Mhm Mhm.
Leila: I knew you would.
Shawn: (Gets up and puts on a condom, lays back down next to Leila) Ready?
Leila: Yes I'm ready heheh.
Shawn: (Gets on top of Leilas body and starts kissing her neck. Slowly moves down to her breast and starts kissing. Starts kissing her lips while sticking himself in Leilas petite body. Starts out slowly getting a little faster after each thrust. After an hour and thirty minutes of sex, they both lay on the bed tired out, Shawn stares into Leilas eyes as they were falling into slumber. They had already put their clothes on before going to sleep) I can't sleep, how can Leila sleep at a time like this, the moon is full and it's the perfect night for a party. But oh well.
(10 minutes later there's knocking on the door, it's the bis driver with Travis and Stacy)
Shawn: Hey Travis!
Travis: Hey how was your night?
Shawn: It was ok, well a lot better than ok. But anyways, how was your night?
Travis: It was amazing. We waited 30 minutes before the movie started and we went to go eat froyo in that time. We chatted and we got to know each other better, we have a lot in common. Then during the move, me and Stacy sat in the back row and held hands through the whole movie. Then when the movie ended, we waited for everybody to leave the theatre, then we kissed for about 5 minutes I think. But tonight was the best night ever for me and Stacy!
Shawn: It was the best night for me and Leila also.
Travis: What do you guys do?
Shawn: Well we watched a scary movie and she cuddled up against me, and when she got "sleepy" we headed to bed and did you know what.
Travis: You crazy dog you. I'm guessing she's a keeper?
Shawn: Well definitely, I couldn't imagine not being with her.
Travis: Well goodnight Shawn. Lets go to bed Stacy.
(Everybody goes to bed but Travis and Shawn are the only ones awake)
Travis: I'm actually glad I stopped at Starbucks that day. Stacy is the best thing that has ever happened to me. (Kisses Stacys forehead)
Shawn: Same here with Leila. She is the best and I wish this night wouldn't end.
Travis: Same here, well night Shawn.
Shawn: Night Travis.

*Man I really hope you guys like this chapter, my friend Travis wanted a better sex scene than before so I tried on this one and made it a little more interesting, so I hope you guys like it and please vote for my story! I will start updatibg every Tuesday btw! Byee!*