Breakdown?

Shawn: Ugh it's soo boring, when do we get to the concert?
Driver: When I say so.
Shawn: Why are you so mean, I thought you were nicer.
(Suddenly engine dies)
Driver: Uh-Oh.
Shawn: What?! What happened?!?!
Driver: The bus broke down, I have to call replacements, (picks up phone and notices no bars). Damn it! No cell signal. Hey kid, make yourself useful and find some help.
Shawn: Why don't you make your self useful and get a better phone. Like mine, as you can see it has...(picks up phone and checks the bars)... no bars?!? Well how about that.
Driver: Next time check before you gloat kid.
(A red Nissan stops in the middle of road, driver walks up to person inside of vehicle and asks for help, tall blonde steps out of car and grabs cable chords).
Shawn: *is very nervous* H...Hi, my name is Shawn. And you are?
Sydney: Yes sugar I know who you are, I am Sydney, Sydney Rivera.
Shawn: -I will always remember the way her blonde hair flowed in the wind, those big blue eyes sparkled as she looked in the sky, those beautiful pink lips as she talked, basically everything about her was amazing.- So can you fix the bus?
Sydney: Of course, as long as I get a little something out of it.
Shawn: If it's money, I'm sorry I didn't bring any.
Sydney: No hun, I don't want your money, I want you. Anytime you need a hotelier for a date in return. Do we have a deal?
Shawn: Of course! As long as my bus gets fixed you can have anything, especially a date.

*I won't update for maybe a week or two, so I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter*