Chapter 5: Spiritual Well

"Jiang Li where are you? Come here at the Happy Pavillion. Let's Drink! The twins Chen Zhonghe and Chen Zhongxin are already on their way."

"What's the occasion, Brother Yang Wenli?"

"Nothing! It's friday night and tomorrow there will be no class, So, I just think that we should drink a little to ease the hotness of the night! What do you think?"

"Okay! Wait for me! Give me an hour and a half. I will just finish my business here before I go there!"

"Good!! Take your time! It's still 4pm. We will wait for you. We'll eat first. Call me if you're on the way here. Bye!!"

"Bye! See you later!"

As I ended the call, A beautiful lady in OL suit came over to me while smiling beautifully.

"Good Afternoon Sir! How may I help you?"

"I want to buy a modified Car! Please show me all the Car that was modified. It will be good if you have off-road and RV here that was bullet-proof and equipped with anti-collision. And also I want it to be deliver at my warehouse upon purchasing. Is it possible?"

"Ohhh!! Of course Sir! It's possible as long as it's paid full and our store can also deliver it to your door directly for free. You are so lucky Sir! We have what you are looking for! Please, Follow me Sir!"

"This RV is 160sq.m. with 2 floors. In the 1st floor it has 2 rooms, a bathroom and a kitchen while the 2nd floor has 4 rooms, each with it's own bathroom. It is equipped with anti-collision and the whole body and wheels are bulletproof. It's priced at 7million yuan all in."

"While this off-road Vehicle is 8 seater with a big space at the back. Same with the RV it is also equipped with anti-collision and the whole body and wheels are bulletproof. It's priced at 4million yuan all in."

This type of Vehicles are really good. But if you buy to many of this and drive it in the end times, you will be targeted by hungry evil people.

"Okay! I want 4 RVs and 4 Off-road vehicles. I'll pay the full price of 44million and after the process of purchase is done just deliver it at my warehouse. This is the address. "

"Sure! Sir! We will finish the procedure this evening."

After paying the full amount. I bid my farewell to the Manager of the Auto Shop.

"Thank you for purchasing to Us!"

At 4:45pm, I decided to go to the meeting place. I call Yang Wenli to inform him that Im already on my way to meet them.

"Jiang Li Bro! Here!"

"Thanks for picking me up Brother Zhonghe! Where's the two?"

"They already drinking non-stop! Hahaha! Let them be! Actually Brother Wenli has a problem! You know his Girlfriend, I mean his Ex-Girlfriend! hayst!"

"Why? What happened?"

"The girl cheat on him and choose the other guy because of money. Hayst! How many times Brother Wenli will be cheated before he meet his other half?"

Hmmm... I already expect it because it's the same as in the past. Yang Wenli will be a drunkard because of his cheater ex-gf.

This guy is really miserable when it comes to love. All his ex have the same reason for cheating on him.

Money! Always money! But it's their own loss because this guy when it comes to love, he is willing to give all his heart.

"Let him try until he succeed. Let's go they are waiting!"

It's already 2am in the morning when we finished our drinking session. Wr cannot go to our dormitory because it's already close at this hour. So, We went to a nearby hotel and open 4 rooms and we sleep.

"Arghhh!!! Tsskk!! My head is aching!!"

[Good Morning Host! Wake-up!!!! How's your head? Having a hangover?]

"Arghhh!!! Good Morning Ning!! Yeahh!! Hangover!! It's been a long long time since a taste alcohol So, I went over the limit."

[Do you want Medicine for Hangover?]

"You have?"

[None! I don't have it! But you can drink the water in Spiritual Well. It's good for Hangover.]

"Ohhh!!! Wow!!! Why I did not think of doing that. You're a genius Ning!"

[Of course, I am!!!]

After drinking the water in Spiritual Well my hangover dissappear. As if I never have it in the beginning. Awesome! This personal space is really awesome.

I looked in the wall clocked and saw that it's already 9:45am. As I washed my face. My phone suddenly rang.

[Mr. Jiang, Im the Security guard of the 3 Warehouses that you rented. I just want to inform you that All the deliveries are done. Do you have any instruction Mr. Jiang before I go home?"

"Ohh! Nothing! Just make sure that all the door is locked properly. Someone will go there in the afternoon to pick up the goods. No need to worry. Thank you for informing me. Take care on your way home."

"Okay Mr. Li! Bye!"

"Bye!"

I ended the call and prepare myself to pick-up the goods. Before going out of the hotel room, I message my three Brothers that I still have something to do So I will go first and I'll see them at the Dormitory.

It takes me 1 and a half hour to travel from the hotel to the warehouse location. Upon opening the 1st warehouse door. I check the surrounding first, if there was someone near me before going inside the warehouse and close the door.

I put all the goods inside the warehouse of my Personal Space. And did the same thing in 2nd and 3rd warehouse.

It's really good that the warehouses that I rented was in the mountain and the inside and outside of the warehouses does not have any surveilance camera.

I drive one of the off-road vehicle before going out of the 3rd warehouse and drive to a commercial area where different restaurant and street foods are available.