Chapter 20: So, She's your ex!!

"Don't look at me like that!! You're the one who forgotten me and hanged me for the whole 8 years. Even when Im abroad Im still hoping that one day I will meet you again and you still have me in your heart as your Princess like you promise me. But I don't know that it's just my wishful thinking. You already have someone. huhuhuhu!!!" She said and started to cry with her hands on her face.

F***!!! Why you start to cry?? We're just talking you know. S***!!! What should I do? I can't stop the car nor slow down because the guys inside will think there's a problem in my driving. They should not see what is happening now. I can't afford to explain to my girlfriend, not right now. Not until this girl stop crying.

"Im sorry!! Im sorry!! Please, Don't cry!! Okay!! Stop crying, someone will see you. maybe my girlfriend can hear you! So, Please Stop crying! Im sorry for looking at you like that. I'll never do it again." I said nervously.

I don't want to see her cry. I feel that my heart is aching when I saw her tears running down her cheeks like a waterfall.

"Wahhhh!!! Huhuhu!!!" she cried more intensely this time.

What the!!! What this girl wants??? Wait!!! I remember that there's a time in the past that she's like this. And I also did all things I can do to help her stop crying but she still doesn't stop and just continue to cry more louder. To my frustration I kissed her on her lips. And that's where I lost my first kiss. To her I lost it.

S***!!! Don't tell me I should do the same now?? B-but.. What if Lin Feier saw us. F***!!! Do I have a choice??!!

I drive on the side of the road just to be on safe side and slow down the RV and when I saw that the there's no car on my front and back, I grabbed the head of the crying girl beside me and kissed her. And when I felt that she stopped from crying, I stopped the kiss and immediately looked at the road and increase the speed. 

Bai Huaxin stopped from crying and just sat on her seat quietly with her finger on her lips and just looking at the road.

I continue to drive and unconsciouly licked my lips and thought that it taste like my favorite fruit, apple. Sweet and delicious. Wait.. not only me that she remember but also my favorite fruit? I don't want to be presumptious so, I asked her.

"Your lips taste like apple. Is that you're lipstick?"

She only looked at me and nodded and said,

"Yeah!! Your favorite."

"_"

Yeahh!! I told you, she remember it all. Im so happy but she mean by he told my cousin? I thought of asking her but a voice suddenly came to our back.

"My loves, Are you thirsty? Here! O got you a bottled water. Drink it first while driving. Even if we are inside the RV and the car has airconditioner the air here is a little hot. Don't you think so My Loves??" she said and looked at me meaningfully.

I gulped and before accepting the open bottled water in her hand and drink it bottoms-up. Then put the empty bottle in the trash can.

"Sister Xin! You can go inside and rest now. You've worked hard. Here's your portion of bottled water. Thank you for accompanying My Boyfriend. Have a goodnight!" she said and wait for Bai Huaxin to get up from the seat.

Bai Huaxin just nodded and smiled before accepting the bottled water and said thank you then she walked inside the RV.

She took a glanced at me and raised her hand to touched her forehead and left. Just like old days. I already know what's the meaning of that gesture. 

I just slighty nodded and also gave my answer to her by touching my ear. Then looked back at the road.

Lin Feier just quietly sat on the seat where Bai Huaxin just seated on without making any sound not even her breathing.

Is this girl alright? I think she heard something, that's why she's not acting like herself.

Ahmm. What should I do? It's been 45 mins since she exchange with Bai Huaxin.

Is it not familiar? Is it a trend to women not to talk for 45 minutes when in the co-pilot seat?

S***!!! Im sweating here, Can you talk to me now? Please, I feel that my saliva will againbe spoiled if this continue.

While complaining to myself, Lin Feier suddenly talked.

"So, She's your ex!!" she said but her eyes still on the road.

Are you the driver or me? Why kept looking at the road when you talked to me. And s***, straight to the point?

Are you that shocked or just totally angry? What should I say?

"Ahm!!! I guess!! but I considered her as my Childhood Sweetheart and my first love." I said honestly.

"Hmmmmm... What do you plan? First love is hard to forget." she said and still looking at the road.

I gripped the car handle hard and just glanced at her.

"I love you My Loves, but I think I still have feelings for her. I don't want to lie to you just to make you feel at ease.  Because I know that if I answer you by I don't love her anymore, you will still doubt me in your heart. So, I just want to be honest with you."

"Thank you My Loves, It's enough to me that you're being honest with me about your feelings. I thought of things just now, a lot of thing to be precised. I don't want to lose you neither I can give you to her, but at the very least, even if it hurts, I decided I can share you with her if she can accept it. If she can't then, I just be sorry for her. Im so inlove with you My Loves, I can't and don't want to lose you!!" she said then cry with her hands on her face.

F***!!! In just 2 hours, I made two women cry for me!!! Im a scumbag!! Making my woman cry so hard.

I gritted my teeth, I don't want to be a hypocrite if I said I can't accept her idea of sharing me with others.

Im happy that Lin Feier can accept the idea of me having another woman beside her but I also not happy seeing her so aggrieved like this. I only want to see her smile and not to shred any tears for me.

"My Loves, Im sorry for making you cry and thank you for being so brave. No ordinary woman can let their man be with other woman, you're a great woman." I said while pulling her hand that was on her face and entertwined it with my fingers and looked at her for a moment then looked back on the road. And continue to talked.

"Im so blessed to have you. Thank you for thinking for me. Promise, even if I have another woman, I'll still love you for the rest of my life." I said and kissed her hands that was entertwined in mine.

She stopped crying and just looked at me lovingly.

"I'll talk to her and settle this, Don't worry, Soon you will have a new Sister." I said and smiled at her while squeezing her hand on me.

She just squeezed back my hand and let m us hold hands until my turns of driving ends.