History Textbook pt. 4 (Bucky)

*In a Midtown High History Textbook*

Sergeant James 'Bucky' Barnes

Sergeant Barnes was born in 1917 to Italian immigrants with his 4 siblings. He was a very well known boxer in brooklyn and was projected to be one of the next big fighters until war broke out and he was drafted like many other famous boxers at the time.

Sergeant Barnes and Captain Rogers were best friends since their school days. Barnes' capture with his unit [the 107th] in Azzano, Italy is what turned the tide for Captain America. Barnes was the reason Rogers went from selling war bonds for bullets to leading the Howling Commandos. Barnes rose in ranks quickly as an expert sniper. In the two years he was with the Howling Commandos he had one of the highest confirmed kill counts of any American sniper in a specialized team of soldiers in WW2.

Sadly in 1944 a few months before the war ended in Europe, while on a mission to capture Dr. Arnim Zola [Hydra's Lead Scientist], He fell to his death off a moving Hydra train in the mountains.

 Arnim Zola [Hydra's Lead Scientist], He fell to his death off a moving Hydra train in the mountains

(Photo taken by Timothy 'Dum Dum' Dugan In Italy, 1943 while off-duty)

*****

^^ Definition of heart eyes emoji