Chapter 3

It's all started on the rainy day, the water was pouring down on the earth, and his blood and tears were soaked on the earth.

The two hearts faced each other, and his world crumbled when the man of his life, his lover aimed the gun at him.

Never in his life, his world upside down

Never in his life, his man will cheat on him

His father was right, dont believe major family, and he felt regret that he gave his true love and his heart to the wrong person.

For some reason, he believes someday his love will be doomed and his belief shows him the truth.

"Victory is always on our hand Vegas," said korn on behalf of Kim.

And yes victory was always on the major family, and he knew that no matter how much the minor family tried to win against them, they always lost in the game.

The mistreatment of a minor family, gives him pain, the pain his father tortured him in unimaginable ways.
The poison spit from his mouth, the insult from his father.

Because of them, he is suffering in pain, he will endure the pain because he has to strong and fight for himself.

He built a cold heart, that no one can break, Unexpectedly a man melted his cold heart and turned it into warm.

The word "love" is not in his dictionary, that man shows the meaning of love and wrote the love in his dictionary.

"Do you wanna say something?" said Kim, his gaze didn't leave his body, the two man's were holding him tight, he had the strength to fight back, but he didn't, he lost everything, his father, he lost his power, he lost his love.

There is nothing to live for

Before he dies, he will confess his love to the world, There is no need to hide anymore, it's going to be over now.

He wants to prove to kimhan, that his love is not fake like him

His eyes collide with the opposite, he looks at him fondly, it's hurt him, it hurts like hell.

" I love you kimhan"
.

Korn froze his words

Kimhan's facade slowly falls down

His lips were slightly open, his chest were heaved up and down he dropped the gun, he bit his lips, and his palms were turned into fists, it's not hard for Vegas to understand his feature.

"kill him" korn ordered

Fear in his eyes

He saw the fear on kimhan eyes

Kimhan looked at his father, then to him with a helpfulness emotion.

Finally, kimhan gathered his courage and took out his gun, his hands were trembling

Everyone was inside the house, except him and Vegas, They were in the middle of the rain at the Thankhun Fish Pond garden area.

Vegas still showed a saddened smile to him, he felt his eyes become moist.

One last thing he remembered, kimhan mumbled something " till.....apart"

He fall down on the wet grass, everything was turned into black, before he going to an unconscious world he heard another shot and a screamed "Kim!", and then he welcomed the unconscious world.

*******

The leaves were crunched on at every step,

The name is engraved on their white marble stone.

Vegas and kimhan Theerapayankhul

It's been a week since the incident that happened

They placed the flowers on their graves, except for thankhun

" I hope they are in together," said
Kinn felt guilty and sad for them.

"dont worry son, they are together in the heavens of god"

Korn squeezed his shoulder to comfort him

"Together in hell", he chuckled at the thought

Behind their backs, Thankhun is watching his father's shitty drama.

How long should I hide from kinn?

How long I should keep my mouth shut?

All the thoughts were disrupted by a call

"They're back"