Chapter 6

"Phi Vegas I love you!" a little kid screamed out of his lungs, he was so happy with the birthday present from his older cousin, its favorite dessert Turkish delight.

Vegas knows what's Little One likes and dislikes, the younger always be with minor family to play, and his mother also loves Little Kimhan.

The Unexpected Gift that melted his heart, a sweet peck on his lips, that he was surprised, he felt his heart burst out and also he will not forget about this day.

Maybe this is called the feeling of being special, these two kids were too close, and their closeness can sense the future betrayal for them.

The kids didn't want to separate from their bubbles, slowly they filled their veins with poisonous and it reached their hearts, which turned into a cold-blooded ones.

The snakes were swirling on their body and crushing them, it was hard to escape from the world of darkness, they were squeezing their throat, suffocating them they would not leave until their last breath.

After years of separation, his heart felt the same feeling as when he was young, too close he memorized the beauty of this man, their heartbeat synched each other, and his eyes softened when the younger treated his wounds.

Vegas knows they're not the same kids as before, and they're in a different world, he wonders if these two worlds collide together, how it will be?

The fantasy is coming up on their head, their body is aching to feel and touch, and this man had an aura that felt warm and comfortable for Vegas, his hands were stretched out and caressed the latter's cheeks.

It was so warm and soft that Kimhan drifted closer to him, but he didn't step back, there was an explosion of fireworks on his mind when he left soft lips against him.

Vegas receptoratrd it back, it's full of unknown feelings that they kept themselves, they taste each other slowly, his hand holding his nape to deepen the kiss, and the other hand holding the younger waist

The older winced in pain when kimhan accidentally touched his wounds.
"Are you okay?"kimhan checked the bandages whether it was loose, his eyes were locked to each stand her, and those eyes showed the care that Vegas never deserved.

"let's sleep," said Vegas and kissed his cheeks.

"How did they get this?!", kan roared at him, his hands were right on his nape, and Vegas's face was pressed on the table, major families can't deals, they're the ones who want them, those investors are ready to corporate with them, these sudden changes affect kan badly.

"tell me idiot", he used his other hand to grip his hair tight

"I..don't know," Vegas said breathlessly, he was also surprised, his hands were clear but his father would always blame him, curse him, beat him, wish him death happened to his son, and threaten him.

It's tired and hurt to live like this, whatever he answers came from his mouth, it's not valid for Kan, it's all stupid or a lie for him, he gripped his hair tight forced him up, and threw him to the floor, his head hit on the office table.

A little drops of blood were coming out from his temple, kan witnessed the horror in his eyes, and he went out all his emotions to him, he removed his belt from his pants, and twisted it around his palm.

"you're useless like your mother" It was painful to hear from his father. He showed his body to vent out all the anger he had, he didn't cry, begging to stop, he will endure this pain. After all, this is not painful for him.

The Real pain he got from his father when he used his son for business, nobody will do that to their children, money, and reputation are big to him, he doesn't care when they want to have sex with his son.

"Paa, pls stop it", his brother Macau rushed to him, holding onto his knees, begging him to stop hurting his brother. The anger didn't completely dissolve yet, he kicked the younger, and he fell on the floor, he raised his belt to him but Vegas caught It.

"pls don't do anything to him, you can do anything to me, but not him, leave him paa I am begging"

Macau shed a tear, and the younger felt guilty and useless he couldn't save his brother from his brutal punishment, he couldn't do anything and he was helpless.

"if you care about him, this will not happen to you", he clenched his jaw tight.

"This didn't end here", his eyes were dark and cold and Vegas was afraid that he would do anything to his little brother.

"Guards!, lock him up in the basement for 2 days".

Meanwhile, he will repeat
The victory will always be in their hands
Korn met them with smiles, and he greeted them with a handshake by agreeing to their deals.

"We appreciate your kindness, major family is always there for you, right kimhan?"

Korn locked his gaze on kim

The younger smiled at them, he knew this deal was meant for minors and he took it from them by stealing

It's easy for him to get what he wants, he knows his words will come out in a good way to manipulate them, he made a deal with one of the minor family guards, there is a hidden camera placed in Kan's office and it's very useful to get know more from them.

The tightness in his chest he had been feeling, does he feel guilty? He doesn't know, those videos were glued to his brain.

Kimhan knew kan is an evil, but he didn't expect this much, kan is a monster, no not a monster a piece of shit, his eyes were turned red when he hit Vegas, it's sad to watch Vegas begging his father not to hurt his brother.

His eyes were the counting the lights were shows on the building, the smokes flew out from his lungs.

Vegas took a glance at his cousin who is showed a puzzled look on his face, the wrinkles were shown on his forehead, eyes were closed, this guy is not an emotional person, just like him, both of them rarely show emotions.

Are we meant together?

No, not in this life.

The continuous stare he feels, kimhan tilts his head.

"What?" said kimhan and take a puff from his cigar.

"you're not here" he squeezed his shoulder, his sleeves were up, the marks were shown under the sleeves, and those marks were healing.

"does it hurt?" he feel his chest tighten, he traced those marks.

"it is, but not anymore "

"I just want to live" Kim said out of blue.

Well it's not confusing for Vegas, he witnessed the vulnerable state of the latter, the man who never shows emotions, and look at him now the masks are cracked, it's understandable, why they have to hide their emotions.

He also wants to live, live happily without any fear, have freedom, and breathe fresh air, he also wants to live like normal people do, with a happy family, full of love and happiness.

The dream will be a dream

They created the monsters, they turned them into blood animals, they're animals for them, a pet.

They will not be free until the leash is broken.